Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Civilizations

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 6, 2014, 9:23:39 AM
-- Work in progress --

-trait/affinity fix for some factions

-planning for a fusion with Endless Diversity as the goal is the same as this mod..

-new heroes incoming everydays
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 5, 2014, 10:21:42 PM
Exactly, Im downloading 3Ds max ! I will need some help cause I will not being able to make all the models alone but we will do it smiley: wink

But its not planned at the moment.

Heroes, Factions and Traits first ! smiley: smile

Here is version 0.2 with 4 new factions, full english and french language supported 3 : smiley: biggrin

Endless Civilizations Alpha0.2.rar

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 4, 2014, 8:56:21 PM
*Clap clap clap* smiley: wink

Alpha 0.2 changelog :

Well, I just added 3 additional races : The Founders (dwarf-like race), The Necrons (warhammer 40K) and the Valinor Knights (elves from Lord of the Ring)

Planned Factions : Gougougo's Custom Faction, The Burning Legion from World of Warcraft and the community's choice ! smiley: wink

Next version (Alpha 0.3) major improvement :

-the 3 planned factions + 2 heroes for each of the universe of the factions !

( --> including the french translation ! smiley: biggrin )

(I have only 2 proposal at the moment, it seems you need some additional time to think about it ^^)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 4, 2014, 2:04:49 PM
Hi people. My name's Gougougo, and i will be the lead translater of the ES Civilizations mod(from English to French).

If you notice an error in my translation, please send me a private message, so it will be corrected in the next version of the mod.

Also, if you've got ideas of factions that could be added to the mod(don't ask something impossible please smiley: smile ) then post your suggestions here, so we can study and maybe add them in the mod.

May the might of the Broken Lords shine bright upon you! Gougougo.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 4, 2014, 11:51:23 AM
Scrivener07 wrote:
You have got to watch the Battlestar Galactica tv show, the 2004 reboot. One of the greatest science fictions of all time.

Congrats on the first release.

I will download it and try it then smiley: smile

Thank you !
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 4, 2014, 11:35:22 AM
You have got to watch the Battlestar Galactica tv show, the 2004 reboot. One of the greatest science fictions of all time.

Congrats on the first release.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 4, 2014, 10:35:10 AM
BREAKING NEWS :

FIRST RELEASE ALPHA0.1 !!

Some previews :

Selection screen !

My first game with the Imperium of Man againt Hegemonia (which is crushing me ^^)

Link to download (.zip file, create a folder Modding in My Documents/Endless Space/Disharmony and unzip into the new created folder !) : http://yzblxdko3c.1fichier.com/

Tips : There are 2 custom heroes hidden somewhere in the game, find them !
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 4, 2014, 8:14:39 AM
Well, which one would you want me to make first ? Cylons or Colonial ?

It will take quite alot of time each cause I need to do some research about the lore (in english).

And I love to do such things and to discover new civilizations ^^

Well, Cylons are kind of Robots no ? Affinity Horatio with Automatons Appearence ?

Anyway, I configured traits for every factions, I only need to add the Orks and Contritius races to release the first Alpha version :à !
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 3, 2014, 8:23:54 PM
You are the first one to comment this so I will add one of your proposal as soon as possible ^^

EDIT : I let you choose the traits you want cause I know nothing about Battlestar Galactica ! smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 3, 2014, 8:15:10 PM
This is cool, like super smash bros with space empires. What about battlestar galactica's Cylons vs Colonials
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment