Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 3, 2013, 7:44:19 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
^^ I'm afraid that the influx of modding abilities is about as stagnate as it ever was

Well... Poop. smiley: frown
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 2:59:03 PM
So everything is pretty much ready to go, i decided to go ahead and make this a release version. Is there a preferred file host for mods? Total size is around 65 Mb, compressed.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 3:17:09 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
So everything is pretty much ready to go, i decided to go ahead and make this a release version. Is there a preferred file host for mods? Total size is around 65 Mb, compressed.

Most modders choose to simply attach it to their main post, so that people can just download it from here.

But if you want to use a third party media host, mediafire is the one I've seen used the most
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 5, 2013, 4:36:43 AM
I suggest you use Zippyshare or Ziddu. Many people experience problems with Mediafire's captcha.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 31, 2013, 8:50:32 AM
Would love to try this out, but I can't get it to load for some reason. It shows up in the mod menu in Classic, but not in Disharmony. When I try to load it in Classic, my game restarts in Disharmony, and the mod is not loaded, even when I switch back to classic (after it restarted). What can I do to fix this?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 7, 2014, 10:56:47 AM
Hey, wow! Cool mod you got here. I'm glad someone else needed to have things clarified for them, because I didn't realize the mod's actual AGED folder needed to exist (it wasn't created when I unzipped). Lemme fire up a new game with my custom faction and get the ball ro-

OH MY GOD.

That is right next to my home system. I haven't even used my starting colony yet. I thought you said those were rare! Oo
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 6:43:23 AM
To quote myself:

LogicSequence wrote:
Currently working on an updated version, will release new DL locations when that's done.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 13, 2015, 5:51:56 AM
I literally made an account just to reply to this thread. Logic, im going around and picking up old mods [IonlydiscoveredEScouldbemoddedrecently,andIplayeditsince2012..sillyme.] and realizing that alot of them dont run as they have been out of date or dont work on disharomony [comboplussdoesbutits..uhh,wellifyouveplayeditondisharomonyyouknowwhatitslike]. Needless to say; Im picking up old mods that I like the look of and porting them into a single pack for Disharomony, but its not going to be a public pack, just a small private one. I saw your mod, tested it, and fell in love with it instantly. I have to thank you for your work, and I hope you keep updating!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 13, 2015, 2:03:06 PM
Hey, so the new Endless wonder Cybernetic Society is bugged. It lets you generate infinite population by dragging pop to another planet in the system.

If it's in a system with a bunch of other planets you can boost population rapidly by dragging the mouse back and forth across the solar system. I did that just now and brute-forced a scientific victory.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Dec 18, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

I know this is necroing in the worse effect, but I'm new to the game and I would like to know if anyone who wrote on the original development thread could give me a link to download this mod: the more I read about it, the more it seems so wonderful and complete! ...and I'd like to try it...

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment