Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Imperium Aeterna

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Mar 19, 2016, 2:51:26 AM
hi,

i'm new to the modding this game and i loved your mod but i have a weird problem

i have tried reinstalling the game several times. i've followed the instillation directions for the mod. i've tried verifying files. yet, none of that worked. what can i do? (i'm using windows 10 64-bit and the steam version of the game with all the dlc)

---------------------------------------------

edit-one

i tried another mod (a galaxy of endless diversity). same problem again. so, the problem is not mod specific.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 19, 2016, 5:20:42 AM
Currently I am having a problem with the mod. I am using mac and able to run the mod from the game.

However, I am having this NullReference in my computer.

I was curious whether Stargem's sandbox reboot mod can solve the problem

but it also has Null reference error.

The AI's seems to be dull. I run in endless difficulty but it seems that the other empire's score does not go up except Vaulter " do not know why lol".

how can i solve this in Mac Os in Steam?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 19, 2016, 3:09:29 PM
thevirtualendless wrote:
hi,

i'm new to the modding this game and i loved your mod but i have a weird problem

i have tried reinstalling the game several times. i've followed the instillation directions for the mod. i've tried verifying files. yet, none of that worked. what can i do? (i'm using windows 10 64-bit and the steam version of the game with all the dlc)

---------------------------------------------

edit-one

i tried another mod (a galaxy of endless diversity). same problem again. so, the problem is not mod specific.

You seem to be missing files. I recall there being an issue with foreign language versions (mainly, French) where any folder names on your computer with 'unusual' characters would cause such bugs. Installing the game in simpler folder names should resolve that.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 19, 2016, 3:11:57 PM
limp0719 wrote:
Currently I am having a problem with the mod. I am using mac and able to run the mod from the game.

However, I am having this NullReference in my computer.

I was curious whether Stargem's sandbox reboot mod can solve the problem

but it also has Null reference error.

The AI's seems to be dull. I run in endless difficulty but it seems that the other empire's score does not go up except Vaulter " do not know why lol".

how can i solve this in Mac Os in Steam?

Sorry, unfortunately I don't have a Mac and have no idea how to bugfix anything that is Mac related. That said, it would be unusual for a bug to be mac-specific so if you can provide more informations from your crash log, that may be helpful. (Also the circumstances surrounding the NullReference, how did you actually generate it, what actions cause it?)
0Send private message
8 years ago
Mar 19, 2016, 6:36:22 PM
I am having this Null reference error when I end my turn. I will try to post more information from the cash log as much as possible.
0Send private message
8 years ago
May 16, 2016, 4:05:24 AM
i dont know if tthis is intentional by you guys i didnt notice anything in your notes but when i start a new game i cannot create a custom race is this intended or a minor bug ????
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 9, 2020, 2:52:11 PM

I see I'm a bit late to the party, but wanted to thank you for all the great work you put into this mod.  Just played it and loved it!  Thank you.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Aug 23, 2020, 6:11:51 AM

Is this mod mostly bugs-free? is it possible to complete the game with it?

What is the balance in this mode?  In the original game, there was the one and only one best weapon type long-medium range kinetics. 

What about this mod? 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Aug 23, 2020, 6:30:22 AM

Will I still be able to get achievements when playing with this mod, or will they be disabled? 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Aug 25, 2020, 3:35:49 PM

And the most important question - how does new weapon system work? What is the difference between light/medium/big weapon types and ship sizes? 

I have flipped through this thread, but have not found this information

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment