Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Feb 19, 2020, 7:16:25 PM

PROBLEM:

the textures of planets aren't loading and i have big questionmarks instead, as well as on the mod pago in the menu

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 26, 2020, 10:22:27 PM
JustMax_ wrote:

PROBLEM:

the textures of planets aren't loading and i have big questionmarks instead, as well as on the mod pago in the menu

On the previous page other users have reported same issues and apparently it is related to the path where the mod is loaded. I basically quote here what one of the users pointed out: 

"It's quite simple, the only reason was my -user name- folder name which was called "propriétaire" (user/propriétaire/documents...). The fact is, when the game try to access to the mod content located on "my documents", it encounters "non-english" letters on the path like my "é" in "propriétaire". So if your user name folder is composed with any accent or cyrillic letter, you'll have the same problem than mine."

I hope it helps you to fix the issues.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 12, 2020, 4:06:21 AM
LordSidonus wrote:

For those whom may come to see this later on, as I did, with the download link issues abounding or "outdated", a quick google search landed me HERE and there is a download link via dropbox at the bottom. Figured I'd chime that in since finding the links to some of these mods is almost as frustrating as finding out there even were mods for Endless Space to begin with.

Just in case of any form of link-pocalypse, here is the unlinked text format: steamcommunity. com/app/208140/discussions/0/141136086930827779/

Happy Hunting.

Thank you very much kind traveler! ;)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment