Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 6, 2013, 11:46:36 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
Hmm i read the dev blog, are we sure this is a new planet type, and not a new single (yet unique) planet, perhaps the one where the character the expansion is named after is found upon?

hmmm, could be. I just interpreted it as a new planet type, but maybe its just Auriga. Oh well smiley: stickouttongue I guess we'll know in a week
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 1:46:05 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
hmmm, could be. I just interpreted it as a new planet type, but maybe its just Auriga. Oh well smiley: stickouttongue I guess we'll know in a week

Either way works for me, if it is just Auriga then at least there's a way to make one-off planets, which would be cool to sprinkle around kinda like "wonders" (ex. a Borgafied world or some such).
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 1:30:43 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
Either way works for me, if it is just Auriga then at least there's a way to make one-off planets, which would be cool to sprinkle around kinda like "wonders" (ex. a Borgafied world or some such).

Auriga is a great planet, I can tell you that much lol (Seriously, that planet is awesome if you get it!)

Its a unique planet btw, as said in the dev blog smiley: smile I know, I've colonised it.

Can I just ask if this is available with disharmony? I really like the look of this mod but only like the Harmony race... (I hate dealing with approval)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 2:56:47 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
Unfortunately yes, as I don't know any other languages. Would you like to translate???

You could add a document for German (and other) localization even if the text is a "copy/paste" from the English one.

At least it will change those aweful localization keys beginning by %...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 4:08:35 PM
Demo_Litions wrote:
What version of the game need to mod? smiley: sarcastic

AGED is complatible with Disharmony v1.1.17.

InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Auriga is a great planet, I can tell you that much lol (Seriously, that planet is awesome if you get it!)

Its a unique planet btw, as said in the dev blog smiley: smile I know, I've colonised it.

Can I just ask if this is available with disharmony? I really like the look of this mod but only like the Harmony race... (I hate dealing with approval)

Ahh i suspected as much, at least that's how i had interpreted the blog. Which pleases me as i will be able (perhaps, pikou?) to insert custom one-off planets of my own in the future.

And AGED is only compatible with Disharmony at this time, so yes, you can use it. smiley: wink

ALSO: How do i get to be an awesome VIP to test things? smiley: kiss
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 4:10:23 PM
Pikou wrote:
You could add a document for German (and other) localization even if the text is a "copy/paste" from the English one.

At least it will change those aweful localization keys beginning by %...

INDEED, thanks, i hadn't thought if that. I'll get that done for a patch soon.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 4:24:48 PM
I can only have huge respect for what you've accomplished here ! smiley: approval

I have not been able to play alot, but this is sure a interesting addition to the game.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 5:07:25 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
AGED is complatible with Disharmony v1.1.17.

Ahh i suspected as much, at least that's how i had interpreted the blog. Which pleases me as i will be able (perhaps, pikou?) to insert custom one-off planets of my own in the future.

And AGED is only compatible with Disharmony at this time, so yes, you can use it. smiley: wink

Great smiley: smile Although I may wait for you to update to the new expansion version because the balancing make the Harmony viable once more.

To become a VIP? IDK I'm not the person to ask, mostly its through contribution to the community and activity on here. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 5:28:27 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
You must undergo a series of tests, supervised by master ninja znork. IF you can manage to get 11/10 points - your name gets forwarded to amplitude, and they may consider making you a vip.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 6:19:41 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
Unfortunately yes, as I don't know any other languages. Would you like to translate???

I've started to translate the mod into german for my own use. So in case nobody has started already an official translation and if I have the time to do it, I can provide you with the translation, once it is finished.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 6:39:31 PM
Lord_Yu wrote:
I've started to translate the mod into german for my own use. So in case nobody has started already an official translation and if I have the time to do it, I can provide you with the translation, once it is finished.

ok - so you do.

thx :]
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 6:47:50 PM
AWESOME!!!! I have been away for awhile and come back to find this working. Thanks LS!!!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 4:23:56 PM
adder wrote:

I think this is a typo? smiley: wink

Heh, you know the mod is pretty good if one of the first complaints is typos :P.

Love it. Thanks for remembering this mod, logic.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 9:57:06 PM
Updated to v1.0.1

Change Log:[/SIZE]

• 1.0.1:

• Typographical fixes
    • Removed ugly %title_yaddayadda% titles for international players by adding French, German, Italian, Polish, and Russian localization files; however, all content is still in English only.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 11:05:07 PM
lifehole wrote:
Heh, you know the mod is pretty good if one of the first complaints is typos :P.

True dat. Typos and texture seams are the first two lol granted there's not allot to go wrong, either smiley: stickouttongue, as 99% of the battle of making new planets and ships comes long before the release of the mod smiley: stickouttongue (LS knows all about that...)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 11:05:56 PM
The "Junkyard" anomaly has a "-Max Population" effect that seems to affect all the planets in the system, not just the planet it is on, but the wording seems to imply it should only affect the planet its on. Is that a bug or not?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment