Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Tool to move your Star Systems around ESMapEditor

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 12:38:03 AM
I deleted the False bit with 7zip and the editor worked fine. After editing the file I added it back in and voila, no issues. I think it's not even necessary to add it back in, but I don't have the achievement/hero so maybe that's why it seemed fine without it.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 19, 2015, 9:32:34 PM
fredzeppelin wrote:
With 7Zip? Can you post how? I thought it was a compression utility, not a hex\code editor...

Right click the .bin file (save), on the context menu select 7zip->Open archive. Now right click/F4 and edit the file inside. The file will be a mess so just search for "day" and delete the bit. After you edit the first time some magic happens (7zip I guess) and it will look good and well formatted.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 24, 2015, 3:28:43 PM
Good afternoon, I would like to ask you to configure the program to Russian game client or explained to me how you can configure this version of the client for Russian
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 31, 2015, 5:52:42 AM
I hope he comes back soon as this is a great application. I have tried all the suggested fixes but the save file just don't load.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 25, 2015, 12:36:53 AM
@Nighthawk,

Any chance you could update this? Maybe a donation would help to motivate you? lol Really though, i have no problem with donating a modest amount if this could be updated to be used again. Thanks.
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Apr 8, 2016, 12:37:45 AM
lcpessoa wrote:
Right click the .bin file (save), on the context menu select 7zip->Open archive. Now right click/F4 and edit the file inside. The file will be a mess so just search for "day" and delete the bit. After you edit the first time some magic happens (7zip I guess) and it will look good and well formatted.

I Tried this tonite, and it worked like a charm! Back-door method, but, hey.... its a win!
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 23, 2017, 9:11:20 PM

Hi! Sorry to resurrect this thread. But what did you delete to get it to work? Was it <EndlessDay>? After opening the file from 7-zip and editing the file, I searched for the word day and found numerous results of the word EndlessDay. Is that the correct one to delete?

Edit: Was able to delete the line <EndlessDay>True</EndlessDay> and was able to proceed but got an error:

GameExtracorTest.frmMain :: popBasicGameDataFromXML:  Failed to process the element [Game]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Game]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Empires]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Empire]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Agencies]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Agency]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Queues]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Failed to process the element [Queue]
GameExtracorTest.Module1 :: DumpLTExceptionTree:  Input string was not in a correct format.
GameExtracorTest.frmMain :: HandleOpenGameFile:  objesx state is invalid - loading of game file objects failed.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 12, 2018, 9:32:05 PM

From memory KnightHawk left this mod and the devs updated the game several times afterwards. I'm not sure it would work on the latest version of Endless Space.

Can't promise I have it, but if I can find it on an old HD I'll upload. If it's not here inside 2 weeks you can assume I don't have it. :)

0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 13, 2018, 8:13:10 PM

Thank you so much for trying

i knew that latest version of the program works cause i was using it, once upon a time.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment