Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Keep getting disconnected in multiplayer

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 23, 2021, 9:56:07 PM

Me and my friend have been trying to play together but it keeps giving us a lost connection regardless of who is hosting.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 26, 2021, 1:39:09 PM

I'm getting this error too.  Does the Dev acknowledge this error, and will there be a fix/workaround?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 17, 2022, 11:29:57 PM

Had it now with my family, Turn 155, I believe.

We desych'd early in the game (~turn 44) and hadn't again until "now" Turn 155.

Are there any adjustments/fixes to help mitigate/eliminate this problem?

Thanks.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 18, 2022, 1:00:43 AM

Developers - fix this problem - don't ask us to do six million PC adjustments to fix the problem which is yours...

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 18, 2022, 3:52:08 AM

Guys, it's called Desync, and it happens a lot. Even in the older games, ES2 and Endless Legend. the problem persists for years, and much of the playerbase yet (If I am aware) is not profoundly aware truly of what causes this problem, mostly because no one /few ask for it or either I am entirely wrong and we here in this forum post are basically the only ones who don't know what Desync really and truly is.

The problem with desync is that, it is related to the hosts, to amplitude servers (maybe) and to some other things that I am not really profoundly aware of, rn.

So here is the thing, I don't know much to comment on this issue, but other, older people and players in this Community might be able to.

I even asked in another forum post "what caused/what causes desync issues" in ES2 but it got overriden no one saw it and no one really responded to it, sad. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment