Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestion seetting multiplayer

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 27, 2021, 10:54:30 AM

Could we have an option that turns off animations for combat and unit movement?

This is necessary for multiplayer to make the duration of the games shorter. And for my part I would also activate it in my solo parts if the option is added. I am above all a strategy player: p.

At the moment we can only set the animation speed to 3.

I also take this opportunity to ask if it would be possible to improve the low definition of the game. Find elements that remain playable. When you go to low definition, the game is currently just blurry. Whether it is for gamers with a low performance PC or a gamer who wants to gain a few fps, it would be welcome to increase this aspect as well.

Have a good day !

Coloo.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 27, 2021, 12:13:14 PM

It's a very good idea.

No animations, or animations 3 to 5x faster than it is now.

Units should be able to move much faster on map too.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 28, 2021, 7:29:26 PM
Coloo wrote:

Could we have an option that turns off animations for combat and unit movement?

This is necessary for multiplayer to make the duration of the games shorter. And for my part I would also activate it in my solo parts if the option is added. I am above all a strategy player: p.

At the moment we can only set the animation speed to 3.

I also take this opportunity to ask if it would be possible to improve the low definition of the game. Find elements that remain playable. When you go to low definition, the game is currently just blurry. Whether it is for gamers with a low performance PC or a gamer who wants to gain a few fps, it would be welcome to increase this aspect as well.

Have a good day !

Coloo.

I agree with coloo ! :)

That's a very good idea #OnemoreTurn

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 3, 2021, 6:05:27 AM
Light_Spectrum wrote:

No, they shouldn't move on the map faster, it prevents fast clicks and host advantage like in EL

It should be a game option. In multiplayer we struggle with very long games, and or reason of that it's the slowness of units on the map.
So the people who want to use the normal unit animation speed, would be fine, and the others persons who want to play faster, would be fine.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment