Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Ad AI personas to game

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 10:13:24 PM

Literally NO ingame guide NOR a guide on the website... anyone know how? I have 15 personas in my collection, NOT showing up ingame

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 20, 2021, 2:15:49 AM
I had this issue as well.  Try quitting and reopening, or synching to Steam again if you're on Steam.  I did both, and it made them appear.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 4, 2021, 4:00:03 PM

It was working for me then stopped. I've tried disconnecting from / reconnecting to G2G and validating "integrity of game files" -- neither of those worked. Not yet tried to re-sync w. Steam.

[Edit:  re-Sync w. Steam didn't work; personas are still not showing up in game]

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 7, 2021, 1:28:41 AM

If anyone has this problem & has had a non-release version (Closed Alpha, Beta, Open Dev etc) delete your "my documents" folder for the game. I had issues with twitch drops/Personas/weird bugs on release day until I saw this tip.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 7, 2021, 11:55:51 PM
Rockdog237 wrote:

If anyone has this problem & has had a non-release version (Closed Alpha, Beta, Open Dev etc) delete your "my documents" folder for the game. I had issues with twitch drops/Personas/weird bugs on release day until I saw this tip.

For me it was working fine BEFORE I deleted those folders -- now that I've done that, AND re-installed the game from scratch -- it doesn't work at all; not even after re-syncing to Steam and making sure it's connected to G2G.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 8, 2021, 11:53:38 PM

Is this issue going to be fixed?  I can disconnect and re-connect to G2G every single time I open up the game and still not have it find my Persona collection.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 12, 2021, 3:05:37 AM

I have the same issue. Tried reopening game, syncing to steam, not work. i also unstalled my opendev and deleted documents

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment