Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Why can't I delete an asset ?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 6, 2021, 4:42:06 PM

I wanted to make Zhou emblematic quarter to be build anywhere (like the hameau/village). But I don't find a way to make it work. So I would like to delete this asset, because I don't wan't to put it in my mod for now. But I can't do that. You can see on the screenshot "delete" is greyed, I can't delete it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 6, 2021, 11:10:41 PM
Click on the "ConstructibleEmblematicExtensionDefinition" parent asset. At the top of the Inspector you should see all the child assets, including the one you want to delete. Right click on it there and you can delete it.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 7, 2021, 7:06:01 AM
shasho wrote:
Click on the "ConstructibleEmblematicExtensionDefinition" parent asset. At the top of the Inspector you should see all the child assets, including the one you want to delete. Right click on it there and you can delete it.

It work !!! I can delete the object on the list on the right. There is even options I couldn't find, like "copy, add, dupplicate" element.

Now I struggle with another weird thing.

I forgot to import an asset in a category. But when I import it from archive, it don't put it in the good category, it create a new category with same name and incremental.

Like this :

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 7, 2021, 7:21:55 AM

I answer my own question : I could make copy the element, then paste it in the right category. Problem solved.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment