Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Is the Settlement -> ConstructibleCommonExtensionDescriptor table broken for anyone else?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 7, 2021, 10:07:12 PM

Hey, all. Trying to mess with district outputs, etc, and so wanted to go in and change the adjacencies for the basic FIMS district. Went to the record in the CommonExtensionDefinition table, the synergy is referenced from the descriptor table. I click the button to follow the reference, and it pops up, but the path is invalid and there's also an error in teh Target type, which makes sense because the patch is invalid. However, if I go to the item itself and fix the path and the values, then go back to the definition, then click the button to follow the reference again, it goes back to showing the broken one and none of the values have been updated.

Is this an issue with the table being imported, or just me being a noob and not understanding how unity works?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 8, 2021, 1:58:54 AM

There is a lot of invalid path like that. I just don't use it.

I guess it's because the mod tool is still beta and not finished yet.

The dev team was clear about that, it's an early access. 

Quite successfull one because number of mods is increasing fast.

It will need quickly something to help to load them in-game, because for now, it need to reload them manually.

So it's painfull to use many differents mods.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 8, 2021, 2:02:24 AM

Yeah, I'm not mad or anything, just wanted to make sure that it was that and not something I was doing wrong.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment