Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Icons and Coloring Reference

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 9, 2021, 5:14:25 PM

I am working on a reference document for the Icons. It can be found in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/101vwPFod58vb-_KQfzwP-YRuwfBJRIkyRG9uT5JVnPk/edit?usp=sharing

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 9, 2021, 5:44:14 PM

Hi !

I don't know if you saw but I posted here all of the icons from humankind that I could find, this might help you a bit.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 9, 2021, 5:47:08 PM

I saw they were posted but context is missing on a few of them, for example it may not be clear in the text document what [Morale]  or  [PublicOrderColored] is.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 9, 2021, 5:50:38 PM

Yeah, a lot of them might have been deprecated and replaced with blank space. Morale is probably the War Moral from the diplomacy, PublicOrder is the old name of the stability (like the Influence is named Culture here), and colored is a suffix that mean the icon is colored (with the color of the stability I bet).

Sorry I can't be really more precise I didn't work on those parts.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 9, 2021, 6:32:21 PM
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Yeah, a lot of them might have been deprecated and replaced with blank space. Morale is probably the War Moral from the diplomacy, PublicOrder is the old name of the stability (like the Influence is named Culture here), and colored is a suffix that mean the icon is colored (with the color of the stability I bet).

Sorry I can't be really more precise I didn't work on those parts.

They are, I'm just mapping them to a description in the linked document so they are clear and easily searchable

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment