Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Era Star Mod Troubled

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 13, 2021, 10:26:57 AM

[Please forgive formatting, the phone accessible site doesn’t allow for paragraph breaks.] I recently saw a mod which changed the Era Star cost to advance from 7 to 10, and this inspired me to create my own mod which changes the Neolithic Era advancement star cost from 1 to 2. The problem I’ve run into is that the mods are incompatible (my 2 cost Neolithic mod appears to be overwritten so that it still costs only 1 star to advance.) I didn’t think much of this and just tried to create my own mod which changes both the Neolithic cost to 2, and every other era to 10. When I tried to build this mod, it simply wouldn’t work. At this point I’ve come here to ask and see if anyone may know if these functions simply can’t both be changed at once, or if the modification is possible and I simply did something incorrectly (I should note that I tried to make this mod twice, and twice it didn’t work.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 13, 2021, 11:47:10 AM

Maybe the other mod use a file it don't need. And this file overwrite yours.

I don't know how to set a number of stars to get.

I'm working on the cost of the stars (differents files), what is more the value you need to get a star.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment