Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Missing UIMapper

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 14, 2021, 10:39:38 AM

I am creating a mod, which is working just as intended, however, I have this issue - All tooltips in my buildingscreen are gone, and every header says "Missing UIMapper":

My mod does not touch UI at all. Any thoughts?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 14, 2021, 11:14:22 AM

Update: Validating my gamefiles fixed the problem. No idea why though, considering it only happened when the mod was enabled.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 15, 2021, 12:24:24 PM

This is a known problem. Any change to the mod loadout will break the UI Mapper. Which means, every time you do make a change to you mod, you need to restart the game again.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 15, 2021, 12:24:55 PM
shakee wrote:

This is a known problem. Any change to the mod loadout will break the UI Mapper. Which means, every time you do make a change to your mod or make mod loadout changes, you need to restart the game before this again.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 8:27:19 AM

ok restarting the game doesnt sound bad, question Shakee, do i need to apply mods everytime I boot up the game? because thats i believe where it went wrong

i first started playing with mods yesterday downloaded some via ingame/mod.io then played a new game for hours enjoying to the fullest, later that day i came back booted the game up and couldnt load my save because it did not have the same mod configuration or something allong those lines. 

so i went to the mods and saw none of them were checked/applied so i checked them all again and applied them. 

then my saved game was able to load.... but with this UI mapper issue. 

to understand you correctly i need to repeat everything i just wrote (in short restart game, apply mods , load save game) and the ui mapper bug will be gone?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 21, 2021, 9:13:33 AM
Tico69 wrote:

ok restarting the game doesnt sound bad, question Shakee, do i need to apply mods everytime I boot up the game? because thats i believe where it went wrong

i first started playing with mods yesterday downloaded some via ingame/mod.io then played a new game for hours enjoying to the fullest, later that day i came back booted the game up and couldnt load my save because it did not have the same mod configuration or something allong those lines. 

so i went to the mods and saw none of them were checked/applied so i checked them all again and applied them. 

then my saved game was able to load.... but with this UI mapper issue. 

to understand you correctly i need to repeat everything i just wrote (in short restart game, apply mods , load save game) and the ui mapper bug will be gone?

In my experience, you have to validate the game files.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment