Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

TURBO CHEESE: Handy mod for testing things

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 19, 2021, 2:28:24 PM

Welp, made it yesterday, a mod that adds a new tech that unlocks everything in the tech tree and adds 1million money and 50k influence on top. 

Since I made two mods that had exclusively contemporary era units (One being ADF-01 and the other being Alicorn, both from Ace Combat series), I actually needed a way to properly test them. So here it is:

https://humankind.mod.io/turbo-cheese

Since it costs 0 science you can instantly get it before you place a city and get 6 pop and loads of infrastructures for free.

It does have a downside of having to click through EVERY tech unlock notification (spam ESC key until it goes away) but you do get everything unlocked and money to play around with!

I might tinker around for a way to get all strategic resources as well but I have no idea how to do that.

This mod should not interfere with other mods that change tech tree things, it doesn't even change anything about all other descriptors and definitions. (Tested with two other mods of mine, there were no issues)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 19, 2021, 2:34:55 PM
Salterius wrote:
I might tinker around for a way to get all strategic resources as well but I have no idea how to do that.

Have Turbocheese instantly build a new infrastructure that gives 3 copies of each strategic

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment