Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What do these "path"es mean?:"IsKeptAliveByDistricts"&"KeepsAliveDistricts";"(My/Empire)Dioceses"?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 13, 2022, 2:26:09 PM

Exploitations are district to us, and they need adjacent Extension (what you would see as "real" district) to be kept alive.

IsKeptAliveByDistricts is the list of District keeping the Exploitation alive (it should be empty in the case of Extension).

KeepsAliveDistricts is the list of District that this Extension keep alive (it should be empty in the case of Exploitation).

You can see KeepsAliveDistricts as all the Exploitation "made" by this Extension, and IsKeptAliveByDistricts as all the Extensions that are "exploiting" this Exploitation.

In reality I don't think we ever use them in our descriptor but I think you can make some pretty funky effect by using them.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 13, 2022, 3:30:37 PM
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Exploitations are district to us, and they need adjacent Extension (what you would see as "real" district) to be kept alive.

IsKeptAliveByDistricts is the list of District keeping the Exploitation alive (it should be empty in the case of Extension).

KeepsAliveDistricts is the list of District that this Extension keep alive (it should be empty in the case of Exploitation).

You can see KeepsAliveDistricts as all the Exploitation "made" by this Extension, and IsKeptAliveByDistricts as all the Extensions that are "exploiting" this Exploitation.

In reality I don't think we ever use them in our descriptor but I think you can make some pretty funky effect by using them.

Thanks very much. And what does "dioceses" mean? Was it applied as nationwide, citywide or territorywide?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 13, 2022, 4:01:02 PM

Dioceses represent religion on a local scale. Each Settlement should have as much dioceses as there is religion inside it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 13, 2022, 4:45:06 PM
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Dioceses represent religion on a local scale. Each Settlement should have as much dioceses as there is religion inside it.

So can I create a effect  like "+1 industry towards shared project per state religion follower in this city"?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 13, 2022, 4:51:23 PM

I'm not sure you can target specifically shared projects but yeah, I think we already have effect "per state religion follower" that you can look at for "inspiration"  (that's how we say when we duplicate the whole asset).

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment