Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Wonder Influence Cost Threshold

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Feb 21, 2022, 10:18:01 PM

Hello there.

Sorry If this has been asked, but this place does not appear to have General Questions thread for simple questions so I am creating entire thread for it.

How to alter Wonder Influence Cost Thresholds? I cannot seem to find for the love of me any entry that would reference it.

I struggled to find Territory Pollution Thresholds too, until I realized I am blind, so I wonder If I am merely missing something.

Also is there any guide for changing texts in-game?

Thanks.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 22, 2022, 5:31:52 PM

And I found it. In case someone else would wonder, it is not formula, it is WonderCulturalThreshold property on MajorEmpire. The default value is set in Empire > EmpireTypeDescriptors > Tag_Empire_Major.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 23, 2022, 12:19:12 PM

> Also is there any guide for changing texts in-game?

I don't know of any guide, but its somewhat simple, by changing eihter validation mappers, property mappers or descriptor mappers. Which text you want to change?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 24, 2022, 7:49:01 PM

Well quite a lot of them, names of Districts, Techs and so on. I've noticed the localization override fields with %something_something. So more specific question would likely be where can I found what text is assigned to %something_something to change it, or If this is not possible, how to add my own text to new key like %something_else and then I guess I'd just rewrite what is in the localization override field.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment