Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Can't import from archives

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jun 4, 2022, 11:40:06 PM

Has anybody experienced an issue with the Mod Tools, where you just get a blank screen after clicking "Import from Archives" (i.e. the Import from mercurydatabases.assetbundle doesn't load). Everything else seems to work fine. If anybody has a workaround I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 6, 2022, 12:34:02 PM

Its an issue with the Bolivar beta. If you want to import files (and generally update mods) opt OUT of the Bolivar beta, then load Unity. Its a hassle (I get to opt out of Bolivar, download and install 700MB for Vitruviuis, make the changes I want to make in the modtools, then re-opt for Bolivar and download and install more 700MB to get to play and test the mod ), but theres nothing we can do until Bolivar releases on live version.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 8, 2022, 8:25:36 AM
docktorkain wrote:

Its an issue with the Bolivar beta. If you want to import files (and generally update mods) opt OUT of the Bolivar beta, then load Unity. Its a hassle (I get to opt out of Bolivar, download and install 700MB for Vitruviuis, make the changes I want to make in the modtools, then re-opt for Bolivar and download and install more 700MB to get to play and test the mod ), but theres nothing we can do until Bolivar releases on live version.

Thank you man! Nobody answered me on a bug report for the same problem.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment