Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Humankind: best mods to play with??

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 8:30:45 AM

Hello I want to play with mods and i see a lot of mods i like but im not sure which order to download them in, which mods are actually worthwhile and whether they stop other mods from working.
So, I'm wondering if you can give me a good list on which mods to play with, and what order to click them and then to work out from their which further mods if i add any to list won't affect the other mods and cause them to stop working or something. Thanks

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 11:25:36 PM

Hi.

From mod.io, as the previous reply, I am using Culture Super Pack, in this moment.

I am also using Spread Luxuries, because I do not really like the poor territories in Vanilla.

With these 2 mods, I think it is better to activate Culture Super Pack first, then Spread Luxuries.

Regards.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 12, 2022, 11:33:23 AM

This video is a bit old (for example, the Natural Wonders Overhaul mod was integrated into the base game), but still highlights some of the best Humankind mods:

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 2:17:50 AM

That is a great video. And reinforcing it, I'll state how I play:

VIP + ENC + (Culture) Super Pack + other small stuff. In that order of importance (load order is different though).. when triple alliance is unavailable, VIP + Enc. These have become my "vanilla".  Cant really play without vip, Enc sometimes is too much.  

These three really add a lot. More cultures, vand new units and techs, plus remade gameplay and costs really make the game have a new feeling.

Aside from that, any mods that add flavor like events or that alter things you want, or never even thought of.

Just be wary that some mods may be old or not compatible, and keep an eye on the load order. And lastly, at least for me: any time I open the mod.io screen ingame and it updates mods, i lose my current save, because it doesnt allow for different versions to be loaded, it also messes the load order. I dont mind much, because I have spent my little free time testing my mods instead of actually playing, and anytime i find something off, i have to fix ythe mod and start a new game. (Thats mostly why why i made the skip to era mods, to make it ewsier to test, lol)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment