Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How do I create a district that gains industry for a certain amount of resources?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 30, 2023, 7:16:45 PM

Hi. I'm working on a mod to add some cultures, it's my first mod and I have a lot to learn. I'm currently trying to figure out how to add a district that produces 2 industry for every copy of copper, ceramic, ebony, and marble.

However, I am having problems adding the production function for each resource copy, I tried to copy the forge description, but it doesn't seem to work like that.

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 30, 2023, 8:53:46 PM

Problem is that you're trying to access a property (Resource02AccessCount) that is not on the Target (as your Target is District). You gotta change your Path until you reach Empire (with the specific target type Major Empire) then you can use that property under the Target object. Something like District.Settlement.Empire should work.

Also I reccomend checking on the Culture Super Pack (use this guide to learn how to check things from other mods https://mod.io/g/humankind/r/how-to-import-files-from-another-mod ) to see how they did it so you can learn from it. CSP is full of fantastic ideas that are very inspirational.

0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment