Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Apr 28, 2021, 5:28:24 AM

If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Apr 28, 2021, 2:01:44 PM
bossbast1 wrote:

So basically

Yogscast (TheSpiffingBrit and Lewis)
Joueur_du_Grenier (JdG)
ZeratoR (Zerator)
Quill18 (Quill18)

will not play the game at all during the time of the drop? Why open a campaign without contacting the person/channels that are suppose to have the drop?

This only sheds bad light on the game, if even the promoted players won't play the game at all (I know that some were already available last December, but why include them now)

So weird...

To be fair 3 of the 4 are from the last promo 4 month ago, but JdG is just i don't know. He is one of the 3 new avatars, but he is not playing humankind at all as far ass i can tell. I got the other 2 without any real issues, though they also seem to not really promote the game, but JdG seems to be impossible to get, as he isn't playing it. Even AS themselves barely stream on twitch currently, which is realyl strange with a new version out and this twitch focused approach, so it might not even be possible to get the last one that way, as that was already basically the only way to get all in the last push. I don't understand why they link neat stuff to twitch, yet completely ignore it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Apr 28, 2021, 3:52:40 PM

The streamer avatars will not be promoted as much as they are now in the release version of the game, but they are prominently featured in the Victor OpenDev version (and the Lucy OpenDev version before) because we are using these opportunities to gain experience with Twitch drop campaigns, as this is new ground for Amplitude.

However, there will still be twitch drops for these avatars after release, so the streamers are not under obligation to stream for this OpenDev, especially as they may have already had plans for this period or may prefer to wait for the release version to show the game.

If you really want to get unlock these avatars, they will be dropping on our stream tomorrow (Thursday the 29th, 6pm-8pm CEST).

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment