Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Welcome to the Closed Beta

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 15, 2021, 8:11:35 PM
DoubleKing76 wrote:

I got the twitch drop and have all of my accounts connected. Do I need to have the game pre-purchased to use the closed beta access? 

If you got the Twitch Drop, no need to have the game pre-purchased :) Can you resync your Twitch account please?

asuragaming wrote:

hello, i've pre-purchased the game during the lucy open dev, played it, but i completely missed the victor opendev, Now I cant find the closed beta link in my reward

You need to resync your Steam account to unlock the Closed Beta badge that will give you access to the Closed Beta reward :)

AlexDe wrote:

Hi, I pre-ordered the game, got attached to the Steam, to the twitch, but still can't access the beta test.

You have to click on the "Redeem it on Steam" button on your Rewards page :)

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 15, 2021, 9:18:22 PM

Hi , I am a huge fan on Endless space 2 and just dropped the closed beta for Humandkind thanks to Twitch drops.
Even though both my twitch account and steam account are linked to my profile I did not received the reward ( tried to resync ).
I looked at my steam library but no luck on this side either.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 16, 2021, 11:35:29 AM
raspberly wrote:
gfldaven wrote:

i can't even find the down load for the beta even though my rewards says i have it, i am sync on both steam and twitch. but no beta?  if i don't find it by tommorrow might just have to request refund instead

Kaiser86 wrote:

I have linked my account since the 21st of April, I have gone to my rewards page and there is nothing for me to redeem. Even went to the troubleshooting page and still does not fix my problem.

Hello gfldaven and Kaiser86, from what I can see, you unlocked the Reward and the Closed Beta is in your Steam library. Is your issue fixed? :)

FlamingInsect wrote:
Yeah, same here - nothing to redeem in the rewards page, despite having purchased the game on Steam, linked, refreshed, unlinked and re-linked the account.

Hello FlamingInsect, you need to create your profile on Steam and set it as public so that we can know that you preorder Humankind.

Awesome, thanks raspberly - I have my hands on it - looking forward to giving it a spin! :D 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 16, 2021, 12:13:39 PM
dizzybaer wrote:

Am I allowed to stream the Closed Beta?

Yes, you're allowed to show all the content that is currently available in the Closed Beta :)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 3:09:28 PM

Placing this here, as the new economy thread doesn't quite fit, this is a follow-up on feedback from the Victor OpenDev.

In the Victor OpenDev a minor piece of feedback I provided was how bizarre some of the tile placement restrictions were.

Several of these restrictions remain, but one where the devs have clearly noted the feedback was for the Mycenaean's Cyclopian Fortress EQ which in Victor OpenDev had to be placed adjacent to a preexisting district. Massively limiting its bottleneck and movement penalty ability.

Having just had an epic early game defensive war in the closed beta against overwhelming Harrapan numbers, where they pushed the long way around from my Cyclopean chokepoint, while trying to hold back my much smaller force of Promachoi at the fortress, I'm so glad they've removed this restriction. A huge applause to the person who collected and pushed for that small change, it's made a massive difference to the Mycenaeans.

Now other pieces of feedback like how silly it is that main plazas are only able to work F&I tiles instead of all FIMSI, and not being able to build off of extractors haven't been changed, so clearly we disagree on the effect 3 Science and 3 Money can have on overall game pacing, but I'll take this small improvement as a sign of the process working, and happily applaud the OpenDev system. Keep up the good work Amplitude! 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 19, 2021, 10:49:19 PM

After the game end when I'm asked to fell the feedback the game starts to super-lag and radio-buttons are checked after a half a minute after I click. That's super-weird considering that the games runs okay after I close the survey

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 20, 2021, 11:41:21 AM
bigcat1969 wrote:

Can't seem to find the reward either. Prepurchased long ago and did the first test.

Hello,

I see that you have the Closed Beta in your Steam library. Is your problem fixed? :)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 20, 2021, 5:59:03 PM

Hi, do you know what time tomorrow GMT (21st June) the closed beta expires? I want to know if I can have another playthrough before.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 11:38:09 PM

I have the badge but the beta does not appear in the rewards area for full games.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 11:50:14 PM
Where can I find the survey? It always closed when I said I intended to keep playing, and now I didn't manage to play before the Beta ended...
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 22, 2021, 8:18:34 AM

Hi everyone!

Is there possibility to give you a feedback about the game?

I played it to the modern area but i didn´t recieve a questionnairy at the end.

Best regards!

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 11, 2021, 7:00:06 PM
urbannabru wrote:

Any chance to get beta access?

Its not a beta anymore. Streamers are playing the release press version. To me that's supremely annoying. If the game is ready, I want to play it and not see other people do so.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment