Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Can't run the game (LogitechLedEnginesWrapper.dll issue)

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 1:04:35 AM

I had pre-purchased the game on steam and having the same issue.

"Unable to load DLL 'LogitechLedEnginesWrapper': The specified module could not be found."

Diagnostics (2021'06'14 @0629'04''661''').html

After the first few times it crashed, I tried to verify application integrity from steam. It said one file failed validation.
Then it downloaded something, and then I tried again. Still a no-go.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 5:05:47 AM

Same here. I note that the logs say the application can't find the registry file in the Humankind folder. Maybe this somehow is the real issue?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 5:10:03 AM

I am having the same issue, cannot launch the beta. Would like to know if a solution is found.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 5:26:32 AM

I also have the same issue. The game failed to launch properly. As soon as the game instance pops up, it automatically closes itself. I have updated my Windows, graphics driver, and completely re-installed Humankind. Even uninstalled Logitech Gaming Hub app and disconnected a mouse from Logitech. But no success so far.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 5:51:03 AM

So far I found that "LogitechLedEnginesWrapper.dll" is a part of LED Illumination SDK(Software Development Kit) from Logitech.

You can check it here: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/innovation/developer-lab.html

However, other than that, I have no idea what to do next... DLL is a system file extension, and needs to be properly installed to be used by system. Where is it supposed to be placed??

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 6:49:11 AM

I'm also getting the same behavior and error log. This is a fresh windows install (new motherboard) from 4 days ago and I am a power user. I'm positive I have never had a Logitech device installed to this computer.

This problem is also all over Reddit

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 7:19:20 AM
200mm wrote:

So far I found that "LogitechLedEnginesWrapper.dll" is a part of LED Illumination SDK(Software Development Kit) from Logitech.

You can check it here: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/innovation/developer-lab.html

However, other than that, I have no idea what to do next... DLL is a system file extension, and needs to be properly installed to be used by system. Where is it supposed to be placed??

I found the file is already in the directory under \...\Steam\steamapps\common\Humankind OPENDEV\Humankind_Data\Plugins\x86_64 along with other similar looking .dlls

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 7:44:06 AM

Hello there!

Could you try going to Documents > Humankind and delete the entire Users folder. If this doesn't help, could you attach one of your diagnostics logs? These should be in Documents > Humankind > Temporary Files. They are time stamped and a new one should be generated every time you launch the game.

Thank you!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:02:33 AM
Saikana wrote:

Hello there!

Could you try going to Documents > Humankind and delete the entire Users folder. If this doesn't help, could you attach one of your diagnostics logs? These should be in Documents > Humankind > Temporary Files. They are time stamped and a new one should be generated every time you launch the game.

Thank you!

Hi! In my situation the game haven't spawned a 'Users' folder. When entering the Humankind folder I only have a temp folder containing diagnostics and readme.

diag: file:///C:/Users/calle/OneDrive/Dokumenter/Humankind/Temporary%20Files/Diagnostics%20(2021'06'14%20@0953'39''092''').html

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment