Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

All my achievements and their unlocked items/characters from Events are gone :(

BuggamehelpsupportHumankindbuggamesupporthelp

a year ago Apr 28, 2023, 4:47:34 PM

As the title says. This is the 2nd time this has happened, whether I am logged into my amplitude acc on Humankind or even log out and log in again. All my achievements and any progress I had from the game events and their items and characters (like Da Vinci, 

Día de los Muertos, Holi) are all gone. All the stuff I owned from the events are gone. 

Since this has already happened before, I really dont feel like achieving everything AGAIN since the first time it wasnt a big deal to me. But this is the 2nd time now! If this keeps happening and I keep losing things and have to achieve them again, it's irritating and disheartening. :(

Please tell me how to fix this issue and get all my achievements and items/characters for all the events back or how to contact support team. I'd appreciate any help! :) 

Thank you in advance! :) 

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
May 1, 2023, 8:25:16 PM

Sama here, I've lost some achievements, not all, but the three characters are locked again now :(

The unfinished achievements I have to do again are not a big deal (unless the 300 pop city challenge...), but if the problem could be resolved without me doing them again, it would be great :)

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
May 6, 2023, 8:31:25 PM

Yeah it really sucks. But it's good to know it didn't only happen to me; seems like a bug then? Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon or we get another helpful reply for us :( 

0Send private message
a year ago
May 9, 2023, 3:05:08 PM
gaemin wrote:
Please tell me how to fix this issue and get all my achievements and items/characters for all the events back or how to contact support team. I'd appreciate any help! :) 

This one is just a bug that has to be fixed by the devs (although you are still able to re-earn them).

If you would like to look for further assistance you should ask @Daarkarrow himself, here on Amplifiers with a direct message to Inbox (amplitude-studios.com)

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 26, 2023, 3:45:32 PM

Yeah, I know it can be re-earned but since it was the 2nd time this happened to me already, I felt quite irritated by the notion to do it all again. :(
Thank you for the tipp though and taking the time to reply! :) 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment