Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Unable to link to epic account

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 18, 2023, 9:48:54 PM

When I try to link to epic account, I get the following error from URL 

https://arg.sega.com/epic/oauth/callback?code

{"message": "Internal server error"}

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 8:06:35 AM
moriyaleo wrote:

prob already ended the keys

But problem is not with obtaining keys, but just linking an account – even when going to account info, it doesn't let to link account because of that error.

Seems, that Sega code doesn't handle Epic's response properly, so it produces an error and doesn't finish the connection on profile.

I have the same problem and I hope it will be fixed soon.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 8:10:26 AM

Hey everyone, we are currently working with Sega to resolve this issue. But fear not at there are no time sensitive reward on Epic, I will keep you updated as soon as it's resolved and you will be able to redeem your Epic rewards at that point.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 4:03:11 PM
Sobert wrote:

Hey everyone, we are currently working with Sega to resolve this issue. But fear not at there are no time sensitive reward on Epic, I will keep you updated as soon as it's resolved and you will be able to redeem your Epic rewards at that point.

Thanks for the update (Y) 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message