Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

STAR CITIZEN - The revival of High end pc gaming and Space Sims?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 1:35:34 PM
n18991c wrote:
Actually I thought that that was where Tred was taking the argument to! haha smiley: stickouttongue

Well I'm not German, there goes your theory smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 2:16:52 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Well, I remember to have read that the current plan was to allow friends from anywhere to beam into a vehicle designed for multiple persons, but not to engage into fights directly, if you're not in the same system.

So the response time would equal the time necessary to jump to the system, where the attack is occuring.

Yes that's true. There are two options:

1. Asking for Help from friends by jumping immidiately inside their ship (if possible) and taking over the turret or co-pilot seat. Or

2. Jumping in with your own ship depending on what system your ship is in and how long it takes to get to the asking partie.

Indiferently what option you choose (you can't jump in someones 1 seat spacecraft!) you help your clanmate out as good as you can. (But no suicide commandos!)

Tredecim wrote:
Well I'm not German, there goes your theory smiley: wink

Well concerning that theme, you know...the austrians where part of germany and provided the one person who started all....ah perhaps a too sensitive matter. smiley: rollblue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 2:28:00 PM
Codename_Veers wrote:
Well concerning that theme, you know...the austrians where part of germany and provided the one person who started all....ah perhaps a too sensitive matter. smiley: rollblue

In order to avoid stepping too harshly on Tred's sensitivities, we shall better not continue this discussion of Austria's former role as an extension of Germany... smiley: stickouttongue Also, I had initially actually believed that Tred was referring to the German-speaking community, as opposed to us of the English-speaking world... smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 3:26:44 PM
n18991c wrote:
In order to avoid stepping too harshly on Tred's sensitivities, we shall better not continue this discussion of Austria's former role as an extension of Germany... smiley: stickouttongue Also, I had initially actually believed that Tred was referring to the German-speaking community, as opposed to us of the English-speaking world... smiley: wink

Nah not sensitive, but history is history - and an english-speaking world is fine smiley: stickouttongue

<-- In for any English/German-Speaking Guild/Clan smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 3:46:52 PM
In my opinion french members can speak french as much they like, untill they run with non-french speaking. Than english would be nice. The same for every other language. But it would be cool if I can communicate in german with my high-grade officers... smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 4:02:05 PM
Codename_Veers wrote:
In my opinion french members can speak french as much they like, untill they run with non-french speaking. Than english would be nice. The same for every other language. But it would be cool if I can communicate in german with my high-grade officers... smiley: wink

I agree, but must urgent resist to make a nasty german joke :P
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 6:42:34 PM
Just let me add that there is the possibility of taking over some asteroid bases at keypoints to have some kind of guard in critical systems/around junctions.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 7:19:02 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Just let me add that there is the possibility of taking over some asteroid bases at keypoints to have some kind of guard in critical systems/around junctions.

They shall be mine smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 7:21:46 PM
Tredecim wrote:
They shall be mine smiley: stickouttongue

You know that I'm an almost fanatic Dungeon Keeper (2)-player?

I hope for traps, defenses and other niceties I can install in my little asteroid. 3smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 7:42:09 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
You know that I'm an almost fanatic Dungeon Keeper (2)-player?

I hope for traps, defenses and other niceties I can install in my little asteroid. 3smiley: smile

Think you can crash asteroids into planets/people?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 7:48:08 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain FIRE!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 7:53:34 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:

The Indy trap in space? Nice idea! Let's play astronomic ping-pong! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 7:59:08 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
The Indy trap in space? Nice idea! Let's play astronomic ping-pong! smiley: biggrin

Why stop at ping pong? Astronomic billiards smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 23, 2012, 8:07:51 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Why stop at ping pong? Astronomic billiards smiley: stickouttongue

what 'bout bowling? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 24, 2012, 9:38:52 AM
Well we sure could add this kind of sports to our (contract-)offer. I would be in for some private bases or a carrier. I provide a heavily armed RSI Constellation for boarding-partys and fighter-support. smiley: approval
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 24, 2012, 9:43:49 AM
Codename_Veers wrote:
Well we sure could add this kind of sports to our (contract-)offer. I would be in for some private bases or a carrier. I provide a heavily armed RSI Constellation for boarding-partys and fighter-support. smiley: approval

hehe, well done! smiley: wink

I kinda don't want to wait this long until the game is released ._.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 24, 2012, 10:23:00 AM
Don't start. It's like waiting for the next Game of Thrones Season all over again! And waiting for Rome II...and for X Rebirth....oh God I HATE this year. I am waiting for EVERYTHING!!! smiley: cry

By the way tredecim: you are on all the time? You seem to allways answear so fast. smiley: money
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 24, 2012, 10:28:35 AM
Codename_Veers wrote:
Don't start. It's like waiting for the next Game of Thrones Season all over again! And waiting for Rome II...and for X Rebirth....oh God I HATE this year. I am waiting for EVERYTHING!!! smiley: cry

By the way tredecim: you are on all the time? You seem to allways answear so fast. smiley: money

No, I even sleep up to 10hrs a day smiley: stickouttongue

As my laptop is always with me when I'm studying (IT 4 win) I can look on the forums from time to time smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 24, 2012, 11:14:28 AM
Same here. Habe Blockseminar im Bereich Theater/Medien. I hate beeing in school at weekends....
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment