Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 7:06:36 PM
Mainah wrote:
This is me almost exactly. Very glad I took a look and I'll be more glad I'm sure when the download finishes.

I've started to fiddle around inside the Alpha. Currently they have five different races available and only what appears to be a "Skirmish" type match if you're familiar with RTS games. There has been a few tutorial window pop-ups explaining the galaxy view but that's as far as I've gotten. There was a "Newbie" difficulty level as well which I immediately selected.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 7:15:47 PM
The CanardPC french forums, like, I suppose,a significant number of people on these forums?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 7:18:02 PM
Long day at work, bored at desk and pop! Something called Endless Space on Steam! After a bit of research and a peek into the great development process behind ES I had no choice to buy it smiley: biggrin.

In less than 24hrs I've brain washed several of my friends to pre-order as well (Not that they needed much, since the alpha footage is so well done). smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 8:52:30 PM
Boygor wrote:
I was carrying out a periodic google search for new 4x games. That search really paid off.
same here then saw it on Steam
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 8:56:18 PM
Also Spacesector. Hi Adam! smiley: smile

Learned about Spacesector in the Matrix Games Forums btw., when I started to play Distant Worlds...
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 8:59:05 PM
Steam you are on steam!!!! and might I say this has magically appeared on my wishlist... at the top!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:07:07 PM
Saw a preview at ZTGD and was very impressed with the level of polish considering it's Alpha state! Bought the Emperor edition moments later off Steam and am loving it! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:11:34 PM
I found out about Endless Space on steam, when it was first announced in the steam news
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:31:02 PM
Spacesector.com tipped me off about it and they did such a good job of conveying their personal excitement, that I had to check it out...bought it and here I am! One happy camper, I tell you. Lots of games I bought on first blush looked great from the trailers, but this one actually delivers a memorable experience...and it is still in alpha. A very polished alpha indeed. So it has nowhere to go but to get better. This one truly made my week.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 11:57:51 PM
Steam was the same for me! After I got hooked I roped in two more of my friends as well!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 12:02:45 AM
First saw it on Spacesector then bought it when the Steam pop-up came up mentioning a pre-order.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 12:11:32 AM
Yesterday a friend of me wrote a message in twitter. I searched the name in google and tadah...i bought the game on steam.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 12:28:16 AM
I heard about ES on the Grogshead forms. Had a link to SpaceSector if I remember correctly...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment