Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 12:35:36 AM
When I quit out of a game on Steam the news window popped up and the first thing on there was Endless Space! I was like OMG, WANT! After I saw the screenshots and read a bit about it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 12:51:33 AM
Apollo wrote:
When I quit out of a game on Steam the news window popped up and the first thing on there was Endless Space! I was like OMG, WANT! After I saw the screenshots and read a bit about it.

Ya man, saw the same thing and now I got the Emperor edition. So far, well worth it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 12:52:07 AM
Steam. I saw it pop up and it casually caught my eye, but when I watched the video, I was taken.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 1:27:54 AM
Renalis wrote:
Steam. I saw it pop up and it casually caught my eye, but when I watched the video, I was taken.

Same here. And love Civ from the first, MOO, Homeworld, so... give me that game and take my money !!! smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 2:16:19 AM
Renalis wrote:

EXACTLY the same situation for me. Pre-ordered, can't wait!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 2:20:30 AM
heard about it on RPS, and when I saw it on steam I did a little further research and gave you all my money.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 2:25:07 AM
The ad on Steam got my interest and pre purchase. I also like the g2g concept. I never got into programing much but I did play pong on my niegbours basement tv in 1980 or so (I think I was 4 or 5) and I grew up reading and watching scifi, even before it bacame cool to like either video games or sci fi. I liked sci fi so much I wanted a ship. Since the tech dosent exist yet for solo long lived space exploration I now live on my sailboat, close enough for my spot in time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 3:26:01 AM
Steam. Recommended games for you: Endless Space pre-order. I checked it out and said "Hell yeah!!"
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment