Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How did everyone find out about Endless Space?

Friends/Family
Article on a Website
Randomly drifting the internet
Advertisements (are there any yet?)
Other (please specify)
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 8:35:16 AM
Saw it in article on games.cz ..so thanks to them, when i saw pre-purchase on steam, emperor edition was my choice :-))
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 10:09:03 AM
Steam! emperor edition, Probably the next hundred posts or so are too :rolleyes:.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 4, 2012, 10:46:38 AM
It seems that going with steam was the right move from the devs. Kudos to them and everyone that bought the game !
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:24:09 AM
I found out at Steam, in the News there was an Article "Endless Space - preorder now", I looked at the Gamepage, looked at the Wabsite and the Forum and insta-buyed it smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:50:07 AM
Like so many others I was brought here by Steam. I have been actively looking for a game like this, without hearing anything about this game. How did you manage to stay invisible? Did you use some fancy cloaking device? If so, I'd like one of those on my ship!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:57:30 AM
I somehow got myself caught up in Steams mass hysteria over ES. I had no intentions of buying a game that day, but all of a sudden ended up with one. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 11:51:42 AM
PCgamer and nohighscore both did articles (so did RPS i think) cost about the same as warlock so i brought the empire!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 12:19:38 PM
Saw it on a related video from a sins of the solar empire rebellion video. was about to buy it but then saw a game play video about this game and reminded me of master of orion and turn based 4x games. kinda got tired of rts but like the take on combat in this game with battle cards. hopefully there is a option to rename star systems and planets that are colonized.

then saw it on steam for sale which is nifty.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 12:29:59 PM
I was sleepwalking I guess... When I woke up I was in front of my rig and I had a PayPal purchase to confirm- I hit yes and here I am! Crazy f@#*ing dream tho...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment