Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Automaton Models

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 4:06:50 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
Yup. Discussed that with Ravine. I think he finished about a week ago his work on Modding (textures, ship models and so on), so yeah, this made the timing kind of short. But yeah, why not, if we can do it nicely in a future update with no hurry.

We actually asked Panzer what ship design he wanted and he went for the Cravers'.

Geez, just because he came up with the race and all the messy details you let him make that choice? Committees! Committees! Committees!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 12:50:12 PM
Ail wrote:
If new models are too difficult, then how at least about new textures? Or the same texture in a different color?

Yup. Discussed that with Ravine. I think he finished about a week ago his work on Modding (textures, ship models and so on), so yeah, this made the timing kind of short. But yeah, why not, if we can do it nicely in a future update with no hurry.

Shivetya wrote:
I also am of the mind that the Sowers ships would be better.

We actually asked Panzer what ship design he wanted and he went for the Cravers'.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 12:29:32 PM
I also am of the mind that the Sowers ships would be better.

and changing colors cannot be all the difficult.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 8:14:59 AM
Ail wrote:
If new models are too difficult, then how at least about new textures? Or the same texture in a different color?

Sure they could've at least tweaked the look of the craver shop model a little, but generally speaking that's a feature which is coming up soon isn't it (i.e. customising the ship models)? I believe to have read about that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 3, 2012, 2:39:52 AM
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment