Yes! They should have their own Fighters and Bombers
What? Why? What are you talking about?
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 11, 2013, 5:41:37 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Unfortunately, I do believe we are going for a reskin of the United Empire's fighters and bombers, with their own texture - just like we did with the standard models.

I beg the dev team to reconsider, it's just two models, and I know that it is not that simple but it's not that complicated and it would go a loooong way in Sheredyn uniqueness. And just look at the votes they keep rising every day.

Ca_Putt wrote:
Which surprises me a bit, I thought we would first vote for either UE/Sherry fighters/bombers or the Harmonies Capital ships n'stuff.

Nah, never expected that we can't choose EVERY game design decision. :P And btw I really like their design with crystal. smiley: smile Hope there will be a new Crystal planet for them.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 5:26:51 PM
Ca_Putt wrote:
Which surprises me a bit, I thought we would first vote for either UE/Sherry fighters/bombers or the Harmonies Capital ships n'stuff.

Same here.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 5:21:27 PM
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 4:55:33 PM
stasik28 wrote:
Leading design for what?

My edit disappeared. I was referring to the automatons.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 1:32:16 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I'm not happy with the leading design right now.

Leading design for what?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 10, 2013, 11:08:48 AM
HumanSpacer wrote:
Let's hope a good one wins then! But I never put the Sheredyn in my games anyway. lol
I'm not happy with the leading design right now.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 9, 2013, 11:06:56 PM
stasik28 wrote:
That depends on what ship design wins the G2G vote smiley: smile

Let's hope a good one wins then! But I never put the Sheredyn in my games anyway. lol
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 9, 2013, 10:43:29 AM
Unfortunately, I do believe we are going for a reskin of the United Empire's fighters and bombers, with their own texture - just like we did with the standard models.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 11:14:22 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Then the UI needs improvements, unless you would like some Red Alert 3 style colour bars on every unit?
If I'm playing blue, give me ships a blue flag or something blue on it. That's why the factions needs identifiers like crests or flags or something.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 11:10:34 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Sure, the sun flare can nixes the differences, and when I fight the other Sheredyn faction. This is a current problem. Often There is another player with the same faction as me and we all look the same.

It would be nice if the devs could make target marks over the ships that your ships are currently attacking.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 10:30:59 PM
MasterNecromancer wrote:
Why would it be treason? Yes they protect the Emperor, why wouldn't the emperor equip them with special and better fighters and bombers than the rest of the UE? So that they may protect him better form external and internal attacks.

Because as I said earlier, the Sheredyn did become basically their own empire now (according to their lore). And if say, Sheredyn splinter groups wanted to attack the UE? They will easy destroy the rest of the UE fleets but only barely get halted by the sheredyn meant to protect the Emperor
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 10:05:48 PM
Then the UI needs improvements, unless you would like some Red Alert 3 style colour bars on every unit?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 9:45:47 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Well the sheredyn have gold coloured ships, and the UE has more white/gray coloured ships.

Sure, the sun flare can nixes the differences, and when I fight the other Sheredyn faction. This is a current problem. Often There is another player with the same faction as me and we all look the same.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 12, 2013, 12:02:37 PM
Jaawa wrote:
Better yet, how about a Sheredyn sub-faction hell-bent on scientific pursuits? A group of fanatic Sheredyn scientists, whom I just made up in a minute (smiley: biggrin); They will never have the need to catch up in science, because they will always tread ahead of others on that road.

"Life for Science! Breath for Truth!

As so you shall be; Ascending Proud

The Pinnacle of Empiric Knowledge

And so you shall be; Pathing Proud

The Way in the Light of Evidence

Let the Defiled scuttle frantic

In the Dark of their Ignorance

Let the Defiled have covetous eyes

Blinded in your Pure Radiance

For you are the Mindblades of Sheredyn

For you are the Emperor's Wisdom

Once again, brethren!

Life for Science!

Breath for Truth!
"

Reads like Dimmu Borgir lyrics. On a side note, how did I spell that right on my first try? weird.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 2:26:14 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:
I think that Sheredyn need to have separate bonuses and ship designs because they are a whole different faction and should betreated as such. If i wanted to play the UE i would choose them not the sheredyn.

Its just a skin. Thats what bothers me, because I like the Aesthetics of the UE better than that of the Sheredyn. Heaven forbid that a noob player puts them both in a game
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment