logo amplifiers simplified

Vote, Sheredyn should get their own Fighters and Bombers in the Expansion pack

Yes! They should have their own Fighters and Bombers
What? Why? What are you talking about?
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 1:48:05 AM
Especially on my current de-stress game as the Hissho...BURN THEM< BURN THEM ALL! smiley: kitty
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 1:16:01 AM
Thanks guys!

Now bought!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 10:47:44 PM
I get that in lore Sheredyn are a part of the UE but they are an elite warrior class and by that should have more advanced (different looking) fighters and bombers. Simple as that really.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 11:00:38 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Just going to add this here....is there a way for me to get the sheredyn without having to repurchase endless space....I never bought them and there is no way of obtaining them via the DLC menu on steam.

you can buy them for 5$ if you already own normal Endless Space

it's upgrade from Admiral Edition to Emperor Edition - 5$
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 10:59:47 PM
I have had the UE against the Sheredyn so they should at least have a different skin in my opinion.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 10:57:00 PM
Ashbery76 wrote:
In the lore they are part of the UE.The US secret service is not a country.

Actually now, they kind of are their own empire. They bought systems and companies to fund their own wars. But I'm with Igncom, Sheredyn uses UE technology and are the guards of the Emperor. Why would they develop and hide technology from their Emperor? Wouldn't that be treason?

vahouth wrote:
I vote yes.

Space marines use thundehawks not vendettas. ^_^

Vahouth, space marines are genetically modified to be a lot better, sheredyn are just elite. Vendettas are for storm troopers anyway. And with the weight of the Space Marine armor, I kind of doubt a vendetta would be able to carry them. It's less an issue of being superior, more an issue of working.

Igncom1 wrote:
Just going to add this here....is there a way for me to get the sheredyn without having to repurchase endless space....I never bought them and there is no way of obtaining them via the DLC menu on steam.

Just pay the 5 bucks to upgrade to Emperor on the steam store page.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 10:53:26 PM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 10:47:49 PM
i don't know if they should get their own affinity or unique ability since only way to obtain them is to buy Emperor Edition (which not expensive at all anyway)

but for unique skin is yes for me, they should look more fabulous smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 7:03:20 PM
MasterNecromancer wrote:
Yeah, the point was kinda that they are becoming a real faction, getting their own affinity so why not get some of their own models.

In the lore they are part of the UE.The US secret service is not a country.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 6:50:42 PM
Ashbery76 wrote:
No as they are not a real faction.Resources should be used for more important gameplay elements.

Yeah, the point was kinda that they are becoming a real faction, getting their own affinity so why not get some of their own models.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment