Vote, Sheredyn should get their own Fighters and Bombers in the Expansion pack

Yes! They should have their own Fighters and Bombers
What? Why? What are you talking about?
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 4:15:51 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Well the Sheredyn use UE ships with their own royal paint style, so why not the same fighters and bombers?

Because it is boring and the Sheredyn should get some more uniqueness.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 2:51:54 AM
Igncom1 wrote:
The problem with that is that is why wouldn't the UE also employ the superior craft?

Well, if we use our own military as an example, there are mutiple tiers of equipment for the various sub-branches within the same service. The same can be said for most sci-fi as well. Why not here?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 2:43:18 AM
The problem with that is that is why wouldn't the UE also employ the superior craft?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 2:30:38 AM
Igncom1 wrote:
Well the Sheredyn use UE ships with their own royal paint style, so why not the same fighters and bombers?

These are their elite forces. Maybe they have more advanced craft.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 2:28:29 AM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 6:42:24 PM
No as they are not a real faction.Resources should be used for more important gameplay elements.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 1:06:42 AM
Nasarog wrote:
YES. Even though they are an offshoot of the United Empires, they are unique!

Heck, we have paid to have them, there should be a few unique things about them than a new portrait and a short bios. Maybe also some reskined ships with different markings?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 12:52:31 AM
Beyond the fighters, I'd like to see them have slightly modified versions of the major ship types. Still recognizable as UE but with a few small tweeks. Example: Make the "top tower" on the dreadnaught size a bit smaller and move it back some. Twould be fun to play as or against.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 12:29:25 AM
Shivetya wrote:
I just want to be able check a box which prevents fighters/bombers from being in the game when I play it.

I can hope that when it comes out you can still play normal ES and if you want to play with the expansion you load it up under a different game title in your library like with other games and their expansions.

They should get their own ships because if I remember correctly from a G2G vote a while ago we voted on a faction trait for them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 12:25:53 AM
Shivetya wrote:
I just want to be able check a box which prevents fighters/bombers from being in the game when I play it.

Why? It would add a whole new level of depth to the game?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 11:14:29 PM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 10:59:56 PM
MasterNecromancer wrote:
Yes and in the expasion they are finally getting their own affinity. smiley: smile So they deserve to be truly unique.
Nice. I wish the dev team made each faction completely unique with unique tech trees and the like. Man, this game would get a 2nd life, and we could trumpet it's glory to raise sales. I would buy a couple of copies for friends to game with for certain. It has taken over my PC gaming this year.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 10:57:05 PM
Nasarog wrote:

Yes and in the expasion they are finally getting their own affinity. smiley: smile So they deserve to be truly unique.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 10:52:29 PM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2013, 11:02:45 PM
T41 wrote:
I have had the UE against the Sheredyn so they should at least have a different skin in my opinion.

They do, it's called Black and Gold colors smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 9:31:17 PM
I'm in a game right now with 2 U.E. factions and 1 other Sheredyn faction besides my own. Ugh. I can't figure out who is shooting at whom most times.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 1:26:12 PM
stasik28 wrote:
They do, it's called Black and Gold colors smiley: stickouttongue

I never noticed they were different... Should check that.

Oh well, i learn everyday smiley: ohh.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 11:14:15 AM
stasik28 wrote:
Actually now, they kind of are their own empire. They bought systems and companies to fund their own wars. But I'm with Igncom, Sheredyn uses UE technology and are the guards of the Emperor. Why would they develop and hide technology from their Emperor? Wouldn't that be treason?

Why would it be treason? Yes they protect the Emperor, why wouldn't the emperor equip them with special and better fighters and bombers than the rest of the UE? So that they may protect him better form external and internal attacks.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 2:01:31 AM
Haha. My game with the Hissho is more like 'Stay away stupid Automatons, no one wants you over here!smiley: mad' By the way, that's some nice work you made for the Cravers.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment