logo amplifiers simplified

Linked galaxies

I would like an option to choose more than one galaxy
One galaxy is enough
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 19, 2012, 9:51:17 PM
I too liked this idea from when it was first mentioned and voted for it. Thoto79 ...Well done !! You will be pleased to know this will be added to summary list tomorrow for the Dev Team consideration
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 20, 2012, 12:12:38 AM
I doubt that linked galaxies would work unless it was relatively easy for all players in a game to reach it.

The problem I see in it is the same problem with the Moon in Risk 2142: no one bothers going there at all, but as soon as someone steps foot on it; everyone scrambles and all-out-war begins over the Moon to prevent that one player for seizing all of it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 20, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
rudderbutt wrote:
I doubt that linked galaxies would work unless it was relatively easy for all players in a game to reach it.

The problem I see in it is the same problem with the Moon in Risk 2142: no one bothers going there at all, but as soon as someone steps foot on it; everyone scrambles and all-out-war begins over the Moon to prevent that one player for seizing all of it.

Wait, that actually sounds fun.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 20, 2012, 7:54:02 AM
jetkar wrote:
I too liked this idea from when it was first mentioned and voted for it. Thoto79 ...Well done !! You will be pleased to know this will be added to summary list tomorrow for the Dev Team consideration

Wow, thank you good sir, i`ll keep my fingers crossed then smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 20, 2012, 7:55:52 AM
jetkar wrote:

Nice one, good to hear! smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 26, 2012, 8:10:22 PM
Wouldn't it be easier with a bigger galaxy? At least that is, IMO, a much simpler solution (and probably easier and more balanced for players).

The Alternative Galaxy Generator mod can make a HUGE (8000+ solar systems) galaxy, but gameplay performance is severely bottlenecked (constant 10 FPS) by the Unity engine because it is only single-threaded as I showed in this tech-support thread here.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment