Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Summary of suggestions so far - Discussion

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:16:00 AM
davea - that's clearer i think.

im not sure about removing the ind>sci and ind>dust icons totally.

your idea should defo go on the summary list.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 10:48:41 AM
Suggestion: Add hotseat multiplayer to the game.

I should probably open a new topic about that, although maybe the hotseat topic in the FAQ section will be moved over to this forum.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 1:23:06 PM
magnuskn wrote:
Suggestion: Add hotseat multiplayer to the game.

I should probably open a new topic about that, although maybe the hotseat topic in the FAQ section will be moved over to this forum.

A bit early to suggest multiplayer in game until it goes live
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 1:37:31 PM
OthobRithol wrote:
Add several "add required technology to research queue" buttons to UI displays including:

[o]Get the next available FIDS explotation improvement

[o]Tech needed to colonize a planet or search a moon

[o]Tech needed to utilize a resource

[o]Tech needed to change/mitigate an anomoly or planet type

[o]Tech needed to get the next weapon/defence module on the battle reports screen

etc

Long Version

Your suggestion been added to the summary list under Interfaces > UI - Tech Assistant
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 1:57:23 PM
KNC wrote:
Hm, I see your point there. The only thing I could come up with now is making seperate threads for the different suggestions and I agree that's not exactly cool. I suppose you could show your point better with just making a one sentence summary for all suggestions, so that Jetkar can add the suggestions in different places into the summary list and all entries link to the same, your already posted, suggestion thread.

As for myself I have another new suggestion, even if it is something for the distant future. Make books about the story and the lore of Endless Space, maybe start with a competition when the late beta or the early release is there:

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11869-suggestion-endless-space-books

Since the Dev team has answered your thread I am putting this on hold
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 2:08:58 PM
jetkar wrote:
Since the Dev team has answered your thread I am putting this on hold

I understand, though slowhands didn't reply to the actual topic but rather was clearing up some confusion about Dust. I assume even though that means the devs noticed the thread so there is no real reason left to put it on the list as they will decide somthing anyway, right?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 2:14:46 PM
KNC wrote:
I understand, though slowhands didn't reply to the actual topic but rather was clearing up some confusion about Dust. I assume even though that means the devs noticed the thread so there is no real reason left to put it on the list as they will decide somthing anyway, right?

Basically yes
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 3:47:06 PM
Proposed black holes as a new system object and the ability to create a civilian garrison fleet of small ships (e.g. fighters or corvettes) used purely in defensive aspects that; cannot be moved (remains planetside in hangar), operates at half maintenance and possesses limited modifications to bring system invasions to life and provide some active involvement.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13352-composite-suggestion-possibility-of-garrison-forces-and-black-holes
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 4:10:23 PM
bwfcnut wrote:
Proposed black holes as a new system object and the ability to create a civilian garrison fleet of small ships (e.g. fighters or corvettes) used purely in defensive aspects that; cannot be moved (remains planetside in hangar), operates at half maintenance and possesses limited modifications to bring system invasions to life and provide some active involvement.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13352-composite-suggestion-possibility-of-garrison-forces-and-black-holes

Thank you for your suggestions but both have already been suggested and are listed on summary list
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 4:39:50 PM
jetkar wrote:
Thank you for your suggestions but both have already been suggested and are listed on summary list

Ah well, no harm in suggesting them again and giving even more support.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 5:38:11 PM
jetkar wrote:
A bit early to suggest multiplayer in game until it goes live

Not at all. We know that this game will have multiplayer. And if hotseat is to be implemented, it pays well off to make the developers aware for a desire for the feature, so that they can build the code accordingly, even if the particular feature is to be implemented after launch.

I remember the disaster in GalCiv2 all too well, were the developers told us ( long after release ) that implementing hotseat would require too many resources, since the game wasn't built to support it at all.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 6:05:35 PM
actiontyp wrote:
hi

i got a question

in multiplayer can i move when the ohter player is turning ?

I belive so however I am waitinng confirmation from the Creative Director and or Dev Team
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment