Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Summary of suggestions so far - Discussion

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 6:53:20 AM
I don't know if has already been suggested but I would like to suggest a option to remove or disable the timer before engagement.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 7:25:04 AM
i have a suggestion about wapons it will be cool if every fraction got their own typ of wapon( laserbeam and faster missile) and ships what about more ships? like carrier
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 7:48:10 AM
actiontyp wrote:
i have a suggestion about wapons it will be cool if every fraction got their own typ of wapon( laserbeam and faster missile) and ships what about more ships? like carrier

Interesting idea for faction weapons can you provide any further details to expand on your idea. Please create a thread and link it with summary here.

Regards to Carriers this has already been suggested and is on the summary list under Techs / Mods
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 9:49:24 AM
Suggestion: Give non-craver factions the ability to reset the locust points on a planet to zero. It should unlock at a specific technology (maybe the battleship tech?) in the expansion tech tree. Obviously it would take quite a lot of time or money to perform.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 2:51:48 PM
magnuskn wrote:
Not at all. We know that this game will have multiplayer. And if hotseat is to be implemented, it pays well off to make the developers aware for a desire for the feature, so that they can build the code accordingly, even if the particular feature is to be implemented after launch.

I remember the disaster in GalCiv2 all too well, were the developers told us ( long after release ) that implementing hotseat would require too many resources, since the game wasn't built to support it at all.

I have raised your suggestions with the Creative Director / Dev Team and been informed their is no plans for a hotseat in the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 3:12:57 PM
pthmix wrote:
Suggestion: Give non-craver factions the ability to reset the locust points on a planet to zero. It should unlock at a specific technology (maybe the battleship tech?) in the expansion tech tree. Obviously it would take quite a lot of time or money to perform.

Your suggestion has been added to the summary list under Techs / Mods > Reset Locust Points
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 3:17:01 PM
Virus wrote:
I want that you can move the screen with the Techs

with your arrowkeys like the Galaxy.

http:///#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11657-suggestion-arrowkey-navigation-in-techtree-screen

Thank you for your suggestion since you running a poll with your suggestion the Dev team would like to see you run it for one week to see if your suggestion is popular before adding it to the summary list. As we feel you have not given enough time for the community to look and vote for your idea.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 4:15:06 PM
Photon_Ventdesdunes wrote:
I posted a suggestion about the combat system. I'm not sure it can be added. I would like some discussion, comment about it first.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13625-composite-suggestion-improvement-of-the-actual-combat-system.

Thanks for your suggestions a majority of them have already been suggested and submitted to summary list. I would take time to look at all the fleet related suggestions on summary list.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 4:25:57 PM
Next update on the summary list will be done on Monday 21 May 2012 at around 19.00 GMT
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 4:46:56 PM
maybe highest terraform is ring world in place of all planet in system... sorry for my english... plane world with max living space in inner side... face to sun...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment