Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Summary of suggestions so far - Discussion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 6:51:59 PM
So, I understand that there is an Academy UI improvement mentioned in the proposal list, but the details were not listed. I posted this a couple days ago with little reply. Posting here per proposal protocol (I hope, correctly).

Essentially, its some augmentation suggestion for the Academy UI. Double Clicking on Hero Cards to pull up full stats and allowing the ability to scrolled through "open" hero cards with the directional keys, not unlike systems and planets. Details in the link to thread, but I think I summed it up in a nutshell.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13671-suggestion-double-click-on-heroes-to-see-stats
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 10, 2012, 6:54:14 PM
Another small proposal (I hope I'm following this protocol correctly).

Basically a request to have systems effected by random events mentioned in the "pop-up"/notification. Currently, I have to hunt for effected systems by visiting them and mousing over the FIDS.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13703-suggestion-effected-system-s-name-s-in-random-event-s)
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 2:50:20 PM
jetkar wrote:
Interesting suggestion but the game already incompasses this you create your mission, wars and etc. However if you want quests this has been suggested.

A similar suggestion has already been suggested and submitted to summary list which include neutral colonies.

you are right on the point that it have been added. but still if you read trough the thread (as i did to be sure) you'll see that i did post it earlier unnoticed and still no link to a discussion on this matter have been added to your main post.

even if it is not my thread linked to it. I just wanted to take part of the discussion on the matter as you post seams to be really popular and i have plenty of ideas to share about it. I ask if you could link mainthread "minor civilisation" to something, and also there seams to be no "neutral colonies" suggestion.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 5:35:11 PM
General_Hz wrote:
I REALY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ENTER AND COMMENT IT THOUGHT THAT MY IDEAS WERE GOOD BUT I HAD NO VIEWS EVEN SO HERE IT IS

SUMMRY OF SERVEL /#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13672-some-ideas

AND AN EXTRA ONE THAT I THINK PREETY GOOD /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11787-suggestion-a-new-way-to-enter-the-game

Thank you for your suggestion, however alot of your suggestions have already been suggested in past and listed on summary list and some have been addressed by Dev Team
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 5:39:15 PM
FuegoTigre wrote:
So, I understand that there is an Academy UI improvement mentioned in the proposal list, but the details were not listed. I posted this a couple days ago with little reply. Posting here per proposal protocol (I hope, correctly).

Essentially, its some augmentation suggestion for the Academy UI. Double Clicking on Hero Cards to pull up full stats and allowing the ability to scrolled through "open" hero cards with the directional keys, not unlike systems and planets. Details in the link to thread, but I think I summed it up in a nutshell.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13671-suggestion-double-click-on-heroes-to-see-stats

This suggestion has been added to a current suggestion as an addition under Interfaces > UI - Academy Proposal Change
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 6:02:44 PM
FuegoTigre wrote:
Another small proposal (I hope I'm following this protocol correctly).

Basically a request to have systems effected by random events mentioned in the "pop-up"/notification. Currently, I have to hunt for effected systems by visiting them and mousing over the FIDS.

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13703-suggestion-effected-system-s-name-s-in-random-event-s)

Their has been similar suggestions on random events locally and globally in game and is listed on summary list under Game Play > General > Events
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 6:14:32 PM
idolord wrote:
you are right on the point that it have been added. but still if you read trough the thread (as i did to be sure) you'll see that i did post it earlier unnoticed and still no link to a discussion on this matter have been added to your main post.

even if it is not my thread linked to it. I just wanted to take part of the discussion on the matter as you post seams to be really popular and i have plenty of ideas to share about it. I ask if you could link mainthread "minor civilisation" to something, and also there seams to be no "neutral colonies" suggestion.

The reason their is no link to it as the when the original summary list was created by me no links were made. Links were introduced by Dev Team request. Regretfully i have no time to find you similar links to your suggestion and suggest you look at the archieved proposal threads. You are opent to create a thread to discuss your suggestion in more depth
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 11, 2012, 6:19:03 PM
Some more illustrated UI suggestions/ideas:

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment