Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Summary of suggestions so far - Discussion

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 7:04:39 PM
Suggestion/proposal for a requirement to deal with alien populations in conquered systems, which can be found HERE. Idea is to have the player decide between "extermination" and "invasion", with "invasion" leading on to sub-options affecting the alien population inside the system such as enslaving them or granting them freedom.

Link for some reason has been archived without moderator comment, so I decided to bring it up here anyway.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 7:09:18 PM
n18991c wrote:
Suggestion/proposal for a requirement to deal with alien populations in conquered systems, which can be found HERE. Idea is to have the player decide between "extermination" and "invasion", with "invasion" leading on to sub-options affecting the alien population inside the system such as enslaving them or granting them freedom.

Link for some reason has been archived without moderator comment, so I decided to bring it up here anyway.

The original is here: /#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11880-suggestion-deal-with-conquered-populations

And I only redirected/commented to threads that had the last post three days or less ago. Yours was 4, so it went through. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 8:18:46 PM
Prophet wrote:
My suggestion to replace some battle card text with symbols: Suggestion Link

Since you running a poll with your suggestion I have to wait till Poll Expires
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 16, 2012, 8:24:55 PM
n18991c wrote:

Thank your for your suggestion, however, TBH similar suggestions have been submitted and are now being worked on by the Dev Team
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 2:40:12 AM
jetkar wrote:
Since you running a poll with your suggestion I have to wait till Poll Expires

Sorry but I must ask why? The original post only states the poll must run for at least 7 days. Not that the poll must be complete. The issue is that the poll will not close until the end of July. I cannot change the expiration (if I could I would). I must wait until then for my idea to be considered?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 6:50:22 AM
Prophet wrote:
Sorry but I must ask why? The original post only states the poll must run for at least 7 days. Not that the poll must be complete. The issue is that the poll will not close until the end of July. I cannot change the expiration (if I could I would). I must wait until then for my idea to be considered?

The minimum period for the poll to run with the suggestion is 7 days and must be complete. Since you defined a closing date the Dev team want to see the strength of popularity and debate till the expiry of that poll. I sense from you a bit of impatients to get your suggestion listed. I must reassue you that most suggestions with polls do get added to summary list, as both the Dev team and I do watch on their progress.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 2:10:53 PM
I have a few polls which are old enough now to be added:

Hide User Interface, being able to hide the HUD for screenshots etc. Somewhat popular.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12562-suggestion-poll-hide-user-interface-for-example-for-screenshots

Different goverment systems. This suggestion is with 80% approval extremely popular but the devs already refused putting something like that into the game so you might not want to put it on your list.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11174-discussion-poll-different-government-systems
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 7:10:01 PM
jetkar wrote:
The minimum period for the poll to run with the suggestion is 7 days and must be complete. Since you defined a closing date the Dev team want to see the strength of popularity and debate till the expiry of that poll. I sense from you a bit of impatients to get your suggestion listed. I must reassue you that most suggestions with polls do get added to summary list, as both the Dev team and I do watch on their progress.

I apologize if I seem impatient. I reacted poorly when I heard I had to wait until my idea was 2 months old before it could even get listed. But then, I set the date not you.

I'll come back later. Thank you for clarifying things.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 17, 2012, 8:29:54 PM
Prophet wrote:
I apologize if I seem impatient. I reacted poorly when I heard I had to wait until my idea was 2 months old before it could even get listed. But then, I set the date not you.

I'll come back later. Thank you for clarifying things.

No problem its understandable !! smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 18, 2012, 10:57:49 AM
jetkar wrote:
Thanks for suggestions both have been suggested and have been listed on summary list. Now ruled out by Dev team

kind sir can u please clarify? does this mean there will definetly be no race specific heroes?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 18, 2012, 5:15:46 PM
greenmushroom23 wrote:
kind sir can u please clarify? does this mean there will definetly be no race specific heroes?

My initial statement to you was incorrect which i appologise. This has been suggested and is being considered by Dev Team
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment