Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Summary of suggestions so far - Discussion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 18, 2012, 6:16:30 PM
Hi jetkar, I've put up a suggestion to allow players to disable the tilting animation of planets within the system view when moving the cursor left and right as a toggle-able option.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12079-suggestion-allow-players-to-disable-system-tilt

The poll in this thread has been running for over 7 days and has over 90% acceptance. Additionally several threads with similar requests have cropped up and been aggregated to this thread.

Although a few people have discussed a feature that allows holding down a button to disable tilt temporarily (which would be a fine supplement), the primary goal is to have an option to turn this off completely because having to hold down a button every time you enter system view would get tedious very quickly.

Thank you for your time!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 20, 2012, 5:35:59 PM
KNC wrote:
I have a few polls which are old enough now to be added:

Hide User Interface, being able to hide the HUD for screenshots etc. Somewhat popular.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12562-suggestion-poll-hide-user-interface-for-example-for-screenshots

Added summary list under Interfaces > UI - Hide User Interfaces

Different goverment systems. This suggestion is with 80% approval extremely popular but the devs already refused putting something like that into the game so you might not want to put it on your list.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11174-discussion-poll-different-government-systems

Added to summary list Under Game Play > General > Different Government System
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 20, 2012, 5:41:15 PM
datamestonic wrote:
Hi jetkar, I've put up a suggestion to allow players to disable the tilting animation of planets within the system view when moving the cursor left and right as a toggle-able option.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/12079-suggestion-allow-players-to-disable-system-tilt

The poll in this thread has been running for over 7 days and has over 90% acceptance. Additionally several threads with similar requests have cropped up and been aggregated to this thread.

Although a few people have discussed a feature that allows holding down a button to disable tilt temporarily (which would be a fine supplement), the primary goal is to have an option to turn this off completely because having to hold down a button every time you enter system view would get tedious very quickly.

Thank you for your time!

Added to summary list under Interfaces > Tilt Animation of Planets on/off
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 21, 2012, 7:05:42 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
:l so....any chance of adding this to the list at all?

Interesting suggestion however needs to debated and a Poll needs to be done, as Dev team wants to see what is the communities view is before they consider it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 22, 2012, 12:41:10 PM
Hailavonda wrote:
Hi, I have posted two different suggestions for this game, which one has received 5 star the other 4 star both for game design suggestion. But I did not see it on the Suggestion list smiley: frown

Thank you for your suggestions. Firstly the stars awarded to your suggestion have no influence or relevance of being added to the summary list

I suggested Edge scrolling, and voice narration:

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11924-suggestion-edge-scrolling-in-galaxy-ui

Prior to me compiling the list of suggestions this was suggested and as I recall was rejected.

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/11760-suggestion-narration

On full release of the game their will be some sort of narration. At present the Dev Team are currently working on.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 23, 2012, 1:34:58 PM
Some more illustrated UI suggestions:

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 25, 2012, 5:26:03 PM
demalion wrote:
Some more illustrated UI suggestions:

Added to summary list under Interfactes > UI - Changes to Ship Design "Selected" Modules

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• "Development" Icon highlighting and sorting (for System, Planet, and Empire Management list displays).
    Note: while this addresses the same general set of problems as the already archived suggestion to remove inapplicable icons, it does not do so in the same way, and has different implications and scope and a bit wider applicability than the archived variations that I noticed.

This is a simialr suggestion that has been suggested and is currently being looked at by Dev Team But they will look at your suggestions for more inspirations.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 25, 2012, 11:53:34 PM
jetkar wrote:
This has been added to summary list under Misc > UI Scaling
Thanks very much! By the way, is it possible that you missed the [***] symbol? Because the UI scaling issue was already being tracked according to this thread. Since that thread hasn't been updated in several weeks, I was looking for confirmation that UI scaling/font resizing is still in the running.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 26, 2012, 9:43:15 PM
epmode wrote:
Thanks very much! By the way, is it possible that you missed the [***] symbol? Because the UI scaling issue was already being tracked according to this thread. Since that thread hasn't been updated in several weeks, I was looking for confirmation that UI scaling/font resizing is still in the running.

I initially updated summary list however the Dev Team & Creative Director will update what ideas or suggestion they will consider for running the updated list is linked here thats not up to me.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment