Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

B5 Project - Babylon 5 Mod for Endless Space

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 7:50:18 AM
Well me and my brother we will still work on it. I dont want to give up the project. I am such a Babylon 5 fan, probably the biggest on the planet. So we will work together and finish it. It just will take a little longer until its finished unless we get some help
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 6:45:54 PM
This is an awesome project!

Im a great fan of B5 (although i only watched trough season 4) and im happy to see this mod. smiley: biggrin

I am a writer and wannabe modeler and artist, if i can help with anything,please say so, =)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 10:46:34 PM
Madrox wrote:
This is an awesome project!

Im a great fan of B5 (although i only watched trough season 4) and im happy to see this mod. smiley: biggrin

I am a writer and wannabe modeler and artist, if i can help with anything,please say so, =)

actually yes u can. If u like send me some work u done to show ur skills. Some ideas for Technologies and maybe some models.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 8, 2012, 11:11:05 PM
mJrA wrote:
actually yes u can. If u like send me some work u done to show ur skills. Some ideas for Technologies and maybe some models.

Actually im not yet very good at Blender, but what exactly you are looking for? Spaceships?

Well, for ideas...if i could see exactly what´s already done on the tech tree, im might have some ideas.

Another thing, the mod will incorporate all the concepts of B5 or will limit it at some degree? because, the Shadows, for example, are a very powerful race, they would start with great advantages no?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 5:24:19 AM
I've heard that Amplitude will later put in fighters and carriers, and will you please put in Thunderbolts if they do?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 29, 2012, 11:53:34 AM
Even if the only thing that makes it is B5 Ship Models - please release them. Some of us would actually pay for that.

smiley: cool

(No, seriously. I would stick those straight into my mod and never play with any other ship models.)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 3:52:37 PM
At the moment the Project is dead. I am really sorry i havent got better news smiley: frown

One Info about our Webpage. We were attacked by a hacker who has used our Webpage to spread some trojans. I deleted the Page. So our Webpage wont be used for that purpose smiley: frown

I am sorry.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 5:21:15 PM
Do you have any coding work done?

You could show the little changes in game to show that progress is till chugging away.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 11, 2012, 11:21:43 AM
mJrA wrote:
At the moment the Project is dead. I am really sorry i havent got better news smiley: frown

One Info about our Webpage. We were attacked by a hacker who has used our Webpage to spread some trojans. I deleted the Page. So our Webpage wont be used for that purpose smiley: frown

I am sorry.

bad news smiley: frown. I would like to see a B5 mod.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 14, 2012, 12:04:54 PM
I blame the Vorlons
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 9, 2013, 5:01:55 PM
As a fanatical B5 fan.. I got so excited when I found this topic, now I am le sad. :\ I hope you get this going again sometime.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment