WhAtEvErYoUmEaN wrote:
Now with useless descriptions smiley: biggrin

Yay smiley: biggrin

Gonna look at them tomorrow maybe smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 4:45:09 PM
Romeo wrote:
Totally kidding, in case the sarcasm wasn't clear. Awesome mod!

Haha smiley: biggrin I enjoyed to read that one. Thanks.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 1:46:30 AM
Hey, just as a heads up, this mod creates a few balance issues when playing. For example, everything is super easy to tech up to, and people are always happy, regardless of planet type. Nice mod, but I wont play until the balance issues are fixed.

(Totally kidding, in case the sarcasm wasn't clear. Awesome mod!)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 9, 2012, 10:15:40 PM
savrarefumee wrote:
hay can this mod be updated please? i would love to play it, makes me feel bad that i cant servive agenst the ai's, but they just rip me to shreds, this could help me enjoy the game more

so, please update it?

The Mod itself isn't the Problem. I'm trying to find out what prevents you from using it, but as it works for so many others you may are doing something wrong.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 7, 2012, 7:17:06 PM
hay can this mod be updated please? i would love to play it, makes me feel bad that i cant servive agenst the ai's, but they just rip me to shreds, this could help me enjoy the game more

so, please update it?
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 5:04:30 PM
WhAtEvErYoUmEaN wrote:
The Mod itself isn't the Problem. I'm trying to find out what prevents you from using it, but as it works for so many others you may are doing something wrong.
A number of xml files are changed by you, and also changed in the 1.0.38 release. So, if anybody uses your mod from 1.0.27, then they are not really running the current 1.0.38 version. They are running some weird combination of 1.0.38 and 1.0.27. It might "work", but I highly doubt it is "right".

Can you please remake your changes based on the 1.0.38 version and upload a new version? If you do this, please update your original post and the post in the shopping mall, to show which is the ES version you used.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 20, 2012, 10:40:53 AM
Updated Mod (2.0)

2.1 Will have GUI Descriptions (english)

Just writing this for you guys who have subscribed to this Thread smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 17, 2012, 4:37:39 PM
Madrox wrote:
I feel so awesome winning from a Endless difficulty AI with this mod. i has some quite awesome battles against pirates too! this mod is great! lol

Thanks, i like to hear some Feedback

Edit: I didn't even tried the hardest Difficuilty with SANDBOX yet, thanks for the hint

Tredecim wrote:
Cheater! CHEATER! lol

Good mod, indeed smiley: biggrin

Ail wrote:
God mode, indeed smiley: wink

Nice One
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 17, 2012, 8:05:53 AM
Madrox wrote:
I feel so awesome winning from a Endless difficulty AI with this mod. i has some quite awesome battles against pirates too! this mod is great! lol

Cheater! CHEATER! lol

Good mod, indeed smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 16, 2012, 11:23:45 PM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 15, 2012, 5:11:44 PM
adder wrote:
Its a custom faction trait, so only the player benefits.

davea wrote:
To make the game super-easy, like playing in a sandbox.

Haha, nice smiley: biggrin I don't even need to awnser those Questions, thanks guys

Madrox wrote:
Now you got me, the problem is, the Sophon are a purely scientific race, so, when yu take the research challenge out of the game, they are useless. Maybe change the very Sophon lore, something like engineering genius with bonus on Industry and Food instead of science, something like that. .-.

Yep, i could do that. Let's see what other suggestions roll in the next days and i will implement the best one. But keep in Mind that this Mod is just a huge "Try everything instantly" Mod or something like that.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 15, 2012, 3:38:57 PM
Ail wrote:
Won't the AI also benefit from all those changes and thus make it not so super-easy afterall?

Its a custom faction trait, so only the player benefits.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 3:01:26 PM
Draco856 wrote:
Okay, but do the other values (Approval, Industry, Money, Science) even have surplus values? I searched for surplus in a few of the files I thought would have it and only food came up.

And I've run into another problem, the game has started crashing on me when playing, something about too many heap values. Guess I overdid something.

EmpireDescriptor.xml

These were the ones i meant. I hadn't tested them, but these should bypass the Influence "bug".

Too many heap values.... Yep, i would interpret it the same.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment