Sandbox

Yes
No
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 11:06:21 PM
davea wrote:
The whole point of the mod is to get everything for free. If the tech rate is not fast enough for you, you can additionally change all the tech costs to 1, so you can research the entire tree in 1-2 turns.

I know, ther eis anyway to change the Affinity bonus given by any faction?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 10:46:26 PM
The whole point of the mod is to get everything for free. If the tech rate is not fast enough for you, you can additionally change all the tech costs to 1, so you can research the entire tree in 1-2 turns.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 6:00:31 PM
Sophon affinity gives you 50% of Science bonus when taxes are 0%.

I was wrong, aprtly, but still, when i put the tax rate at 100% the Sophon bonus is essentially useless. D:

I was confusing things. sorry.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 5:08:27 PM
You give (vitually) unlimited popularity, so we can normally get 100% of taxes without any problems right? but when i do this with the Sophons, i get -50% of science bonus (in other words, all research is cut by half), and this is a major setback. D:
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 4:48:11 PM
Madrox wrote:
I know how to install a mod. it was that? xD

What i did was to take the files from the other mod and paste them into the Sandbox mod folder, and it worked. smiley: biggrin

Okay, not illegal i guess smiley: biggrin

So, what happens to the Sophons exactly? I am not able to replicate the Problem.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 4:46:16 PM
I know how to install a mod. it was that? xD

What i did was to take the files from the other mod and paste them into the Sandbox mod folder, and it worked. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 13, 2012, 4:25:29 PM
Madrox wrote:
Great solution, but i came up with another problem, i´ve been playing either with the Automatons or with the Pilgrims so i didn´t noticed it yet. The actual system is incredibly disvantageous to Sophons, you see, their affinity is basically the Tax percentage is inversely proportional to the research bonus. like that: IF you set 0% of taxes you receive a 50% of bonus, if you put 100% taxes you receive 50% o research malus. So, every time i try to to put 100% taxes to get some huge amounts of dust in early game, my Science advancement is too slow, and i can´t use dust to speed up the research. You see the problem?

Another thing, i tried to see how the mod works out with another mods but it would be nice to have a list of incompatible mods. So far i tested only with Igncom1's Totally unbalanced mod and worked fine so far. smiley: biggrin

Sophons, i'll look at it.

Well ... incompatible mods. I only add a Trait that comes with a bunch of features so, i don't know - btw is there even an option for multiple mods, or what do you mean?

But of course i would make a list of incompatible mods (and maybe adapt to them), if you find any smiley: wink

Edit:

I tried the Sophons, i don't get the problem actually. On both 0% and 100% the Research Cost is 0.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment