Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 22, 2013, 8:41:42 PM
pierredere wrote:
the size of the image to "view planet" :284x128

I changed the size but it still is just a missing image where the the landscape should have been displayed smiley: frown
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 22, 2013, 10:16:29 PM
The entry in GUI should be something like this:

[CODE]

%PlanetTypeAppleTitle

[/CODE]

And the corrosponding image should be in your mod's .../Gui/Apple/ directory, in PNG format, with a resolution of 256x64 or 230x74, and named PlanetTypeAppleWide.png
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 23, 2013, 7:43:56 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
The entry in GUI should be something like this:

[CODE]

%PlanetTypeAppleTitle

[/CODE]

And the corrosponding image should be in your mod's .../Gui/Apple/ directory, in PNG format, with a resolution of 256x64 or 230x74, and named PlanetTypeAppleWide.png

Thx LogicSequence ... it seems that I wrote "GUI" for folder name. It was case sensitive :-/ ? Now its "Gui" like you wrote and it works :-D
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 23, 2013, 11:15:03 PM
WhiteWeasel wrote:
Just curious, did any of my anomaly ideas make it in?

Yes, yes they did. You're meantioned along with RollinRollin13 in the mod description. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 24, 2013, 8:02:34 PM
Cool, so I just wanna say that this is my first post here on the forums. Anyway, I really love what you're working on with this mod. If you need any help with any of the descriptions for the mod, I'd love to help. I don't know what you have left anymore (well, what has been tackled in the last three days) but as I've said before, I'd love to help!

On a side note, any idea on when this mod could be released? I seriously can't wait. Keep up the awesome work!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 25, 2013, 2:32:48 PM
THis is looking awesome bro. AWESOME. WIll this mod work with vanilla post Harmony as well?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 25, 2013, 5:51:55 PM
Nasarog wrote:
THis is looking awesome bro. AWESOME. WIll this mod work with vanilla post Harmony as well?

I couldn't keep up with running it for two versions, so for now no, just Disharmony. However, perhapse down the road a ways.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 25, 2013, 5:58:00 PM
Anyone wanna guess what this post means??? Huh? HUH????

Go on...

Guess...

That's right!

Custom planets rotate correctly now!

Booya!

More info to come soon!

Lots of love and thanks to Pikou, Steph, and Hef! smiley: cool
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 26, 2013, 2:48:20 AM
This is great news! I can't wait for this mod... I'm tired of the boring ol' planets we have currently... the game needs diversity!

Are there any descriptions you still need? I'd be glad to help!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 26, 2013, 5:14:24 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
Anyone wanna guess what this post means??? Huh? HUH????

Custom planets rotate correctly now!

[/QUOTE]

Please, tell us how you did this!

EDIT:

Ugh. First check release notes, then post question... If anyone's wondering: download the beta-patch and all will be solved.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 26, 2013, 7:34:09 PM
Indeed DL the beta patch. I've been working with pikou on this one for some time, it was finally fixed a couple weeks ago, and made it into the beta patch yesterday. smiley: biggrin

Still very busy, more updates to come in the next few days!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 26, 2013, 7:36:31 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you do. I am waiting on Disharmony until they fix it and balance it. Well, to be completely honest, I haven't played the updated Vanilla yet. Just too damned busy to sit down and put the time into a game, but I will one of these days.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 29, 2013, 2:54:23 AM
I'm not getting as much done as I wanted to, so here's part one

IRRADIATIVE PARTICLE SATURATION - Description (Something about safely saturating a planet's matter with radioactive particles without damaging the ecosystem)

With advanced particle radiators, and by assisting animal and plant adaptation, radiation can now be safely introduced into the environment without the fear of too many side effects.

TOXIC ATMOSPHERE REDUCTOR - Description (Something about making the toxic atmosphere more livable and less corrosive

With the most natural toxicity in the known galaxy, toxic planets are some of the hardest places to settle. By introducing enough bases to counteract the acidity of this planet, the chemicals can then be removed and replaced with a new environment.

Tooltip for colonization of Storm worlds.

It's one thing to colonize a calm ocean, another to settle a planet of constant typhoons and whirlpools. Waves thousands of feet high tower over any sea vessel that rides on its surface. Scientists then focused on colonizing under the waves, and by dropping a submersible city beneath the churning seas, you then avoid the surface weather all together, while gaining an easily accessible food source.

Tooltip for colonization of Desolate worlds

Called impossible, the most horrid, barren, and useless planet can be colonized. Entire bio domes need to be constructed for the simplest bacteria to live, but by building the most advanced environmental simulators science can offer (and money can buy), colonists can settle this wasteland.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 7, 2013, 5:49:19 PM
OK, A week without an update is maddening. Hope everything is going well and LS hasn't been abducted by the Reptilian/Grey Alliance.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 8, 2013, 10:04:32 AM
MindX wrote:
OK, A week without an update is maddening. Hope everything is going well and LS hasn't been abducted by the Reptilian/Grey Alliance.

Maybe hes just on a holiday. Please be on a holiday man!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 8, 2013, 11:10:42 AM
stay cool people, He's doing this in his free time. Things get in the way.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment