Liked Super Nova
Didn't like Super Nova
Never tried Super Nova
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 9, 2013, 6:12:13 PM
I think the Tonnage/cargo modules need to be bumped a bit, to keep up with the 10x tonnage change
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 9, 2013, 7:10:45 PM
Lol, I noticed I couldn't put as many weapons on my ships, but I didn't know why. I thought it was caused by rounding errors.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed in patch 7 which is now available.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 11, 2013, 4:32:11 AM
You still can. How rapidly you hire new heroes is determined by how fast you can research technologies that expand your academy. That hasn't changed.

All the techs that used to reduce the turns till new hero by two, now reduce them by one. I had three heroes that I couldn't hire because my academy was full, so you should still get them before you can hire them.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 11, 2013, 6:25:32 PM
We have tried a new multiplayer game withe Update 8 Version of This Mod. I Played withe the Harmony Fraction. Maybe there is a Bug.

- In the Researech Menu The Special tree is not Sceletable. I mean the Tree wich starts with the Planete Institute. Normaly it was unlocked after the Reseachr of Basic Food, Industry and Research Techs. This Time it sasn't
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 11, 2013, 7:55:13 PM
Sorry about that. When I gave the Harmony SILIC SOILS for Basic Agriculture, they no longer met the prerequisites for Basic Education.

It's fixed in patch 9 which is now available.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 16, 2013, 10:16:44 PM
Hi NewAgeOfPower,

Super Nova update 11 works fine with the 1.1.17 patch. The only thing I had to change was increasing the ship speeds because for some reason they slowed down in the patch.

The improvements to the game engine like the performance issues will apply to the Super Nova mod.

Changes the devs made to the moddable xml files in 1.1.17 won't apply to the Super Nova mod because the mod is stand-alone.

Many of those changes don't apply because Super Nova uses a different design for hulls, weapons, modules, technologies, battle cards, etc.

Some of those changes do apply however and there's the rub.

Merging the patched xml files with the modded xml files is a difficult, time consuming, error prone task.

According to the poll, only two people like this mod, although 22 people downloaded update 10 so I don't know if there is enough support for this mod to make it worth the trouble of merging the xml files.

It seems to work fine the way it is.

Cheers,

Silvermane
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 16, 2013, 10:28:27 PM
Hi Silvermane,

I suppose that some people are, like me, hovering in the background, some on holiday some at work and a lot waiting for the expansion to look stabl enough before investing. Speaking for myself I am following both your mod and Foraven's own although i) I have no time yet to play and ii) did not leap to Disharmony yet smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 9:48:22 AM
i will test the new update 11 today. How can i get the alternate galaxy generater work with disharmony and supernova mod ?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 3:56:04 PM
Follow these steps to use the Alternate Galaxy Generator with Super Nova:

1. Make sure you are using Super Nova 1.0.12 or later.

2. Uncomment the Alternative Galaxy Generator text at the end of:

C:\Users[UserName]\Documents\Endless Space\Disharmony\Modding\SuperNova\Localization\English\Localization_Locales.xml

3. Copy the GalaxyGenerator folder from the Alternate Galaxy Generator mod to:

C:\Users[UserName]\Documents\Endless Space\Disharmony\Modding\SuperNova\Plugins\GalaxyGenerator

Cheers,

Silvermane

P.S. Any problems getting the Alternate Galaxy Generator to work with Disharmony will have to be fixed by the creators of that mod.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 4:29:31 PM
Also play your mod .. and like .. just don't comment a lot. Only thing change is galaxy generation mix to my personnel prefs otherwise fun to play, better then the vanilla. would rate like above but doesn't seem to want to let me .... so me like OK.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 4:37:25 PM
Kudos to the devs for a fantastic 1.1.17 update. The game is running smooth as glass and the AI is fighting tough as nails. Great job!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 17, 2013, 4:58:57 PM
Hi LetoSilvername

I used to play endless space without mod before Disharmony extension a lot...

After the extension, i felt like the dev team just crashed the military balance of the game.

(And the overall balance : i still don't understand how they though the harmony faction could be efficient without heroes and no compensation)

==> Your mod is the only thing that make me enjoy to play endless game today, please please please don't stop it.

Thank a lot for the job you've done (and sry for my poor English skill)
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 11:03:41 AM
The combination of 1.17 and Supernova Patch 11/12 runs fine. My bugs caused by Pirates are now gone. Is there a reason why you removed the Technology Contamination Barriers (Defense4HarmonyTitle) from the Reasearch Tree ? This was the only tech to get rid of the Disharmony effect (Caused by Corruption of Dust) on Systems when playing harmony.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 2:39:29 PM
I'll fix this in the next update. Proprietary Harmony will unlock Contamination Barriers instead of Industry To Food Harmony.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment