Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 1, 2015, 3:40:30 PM
I've come across some placeholder text in your mod. The descriptions for the unique planets and some unique wonders and moons are simply "____________ Description."

I believe the problem is in localization_locales.xml

Really enjoying the mod so far.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 27, 2015, 10:08:52 AM

Were there any changes in the latest release that might affect the mod? I didn't see any update mod changelog. smiley: frown

EndlessTurambar wrote:
I've come across some placeholder text in your mod. The descriptions for the unique planets and some unique wonders and moons are simply "____________ Description."

I believe the problem is in localization_locales.xml

Really enjoying the mod so far.

Yup, u any good at writing? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 30, 2015, 9:46:54 PM
Could you look into integrating/reworking alternativ[SUP](sic)[/SUP] Galaxy Generator to work with this mod? I love your mod, but the galaxy is just... small, and takes a long time to generate. If not, YOU'RE STUPID AND I HATE YOU!

Just kidding. Love your mod!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 31, 2015, 11:26:47 PM
Hello LogicSequence,

as promised i testes the last 24 hours with your mod in 1.1.54

It seems to work fine, and i got no major bugs.

Some minor things seem to depend on missing connections.

Sorry for the bad english in my answer and the german text in the screenshots, but they should show the errors:

You can find the screens on my ftp server: http://exchange.siloxis.net/Spiele/Endless%20Space/

They are saved as 1920 x 1080 for better resolution.

In Addition, maybe you could make it possible to terraform High Tier Planets (Junglle, Terran, Water) into Paradise Planets, and terraforming Asteroid fields into Planets (Asteroid -> Arid). That would be really awesome!

Kind Regards

Siloxis
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 3, 2015, 1:22:30 AM
abkeneros wrote:
Could anyone upload this mod again? All mirrors are down.

They were taken down for copyright infringement by some group called Link-Busters. No idea who they are or why they filed a copyright claim other than they say I "violates copyright of Amplitude studios. I'll try and find another place to upload it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 3, 2015, 11:32:26 PM
abkeneros wrote:
Could anyone upload this mod again? All mirrors are down.

hmmm good i have a backup ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 7, 2015, 10:27:45 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
As for the error i'd need more info as to when it's happening, as i've never come across it i would guess it's MP specific or cross-platform specific.

Hi, I played with my friend using two PCs with Win7 and we never got the error, so I guess it's cross-platform specific.

But I've got another problem: I played using the mod in single player on my macbook (OSX 10.10.2, mod version 1.2, on Steam with the last version of Endless Space) and the AI simply does not make any ship (tried Impossibile and Endless difficulty levels), while removing the mod (using Disharmony) the AI builds ships.

Thanks for your help!
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 6:45:25 AM
To quote myself:

LogicSequence wrote:
Currently working on an updated version, will release new DL locations when that's done.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 3:37:39 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
They were taken down for copyright infringement by some group called Link-Busters. No idea who they are or why they filed a copyright claim other than they say I "violates copyright of Amplitude studios. I'll try and find another place to upload it.

About the removed links:

http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/owners/49995/Amplitude-studios/

I believe Amplitude has hired them to take down pirated versions of the games and such. The will keep removing your files unless Amplitude talks to them or you host the files somewhere you have control over.

They've even requested some of this forum's pages get removed from google search so it's obviously automated, and even talking to them may not help -_-

http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/requests/1868914/ (near the bottom)

PS: Mod looks awesome, can't wait to try it when you're ready smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 10:57:26 PM
I figured as much, however it doesn't help Amplitude's publicity to have what seems like they're goons trying to squash people from modding the game, which I assume they encourage. smiley: frown

Mod will be updated and rehosted soon, once I've finished the new stuffs. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 25, 2015, 8:52:40 AM

A Galaxy of Endless Diversity v1.5.0

The wait is over, AGED 1.5.0 is here, now hosted on my own web space!

Change Log:

• Adds two new unique worlds, Balcora and Epsilon Euphrates; with new unique wonders and new abilities to match
  • Adds four new empire-wide projects that can only be constructed once per empire: Political Capitol, Manufacturing Capitol, Economic Capitol, and Technological Capitol
  • Adds the ability to terraform planets to paradise type, at a cost (planet must be large or huge terran)
  • Adds the ability to terraform planets to plasma type, at a cost (planet must have naturally occuring plasma storms)
  • Adds a new habitat improvement for plasma worlds
  • Adds new technologies related to the new terraforming options and projects
  • Unique planets can now be terraformed (with the exception of XTR-17) and retain their custom texture if terraformed back to their original planet type
  • Desert planet reskin
  • Unique planets' wonders buffed
  • Numerous tweaks to the yeilds and bonuses of AGED improvements
  • Other improvements

Known Issues:

• Many descriptions missing (interested in writing them for me? Contact me!)

>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 26, 2015, 1:06:11 AM
I don't think I have ever posted here before. I just wanted to drop a thank you, though. I love ES, but without your mod its been lacking.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 26, 2015, 11:03:52 AM
Thank you LogicSequence your inspiration for a would be modder. Thank you again for your contributions. I will download and enjoy this release later when I have time to play smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment