Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 1, 2015, 9:04:24 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
I honestly have no idea. Will it? Try and let me know!
I guess I will have to.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 8, 2015, 4:19:17 AM
@ LogicSequence - any chance you can list everything in version 1.50?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 19, 2015, 5:36:21 AM
I am LOVING this mod! Yet I always seem to get this bug, not sure what causes it or how to fix it so I'm posting it here. Please help!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 25, 2015, 10:09:21 PM
Some of the graphics stop rendering correctly after a while, but I think that's more an issue with the Endless Space core than the AGED mod, since it's never agreed with the combination of 32-bit Windows and a Radeon GPU.

Nearly everything added in the most recent update is still using a placeholder description- is that supposed to be like that? I merged it with Antera's Faction Trait mod, so something might have gone wrong there if the new features are supposed to have full descriptions in them.

Oh, and the tech to either colonize or terraform (I forgot which) barren planets requires a whopping 0 research points to obtain.

Other than that, it seems to be all good!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 28, 2015, 6:02:58 AM
GaymerTilDeath wrote:
Forgot to add that I am playing on a MAC version. If you have anymore questions let me know.

what were you trying to do when u got the error?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 28, 2015, 6:05:23 AM
dragontyron wrote:
Some of the graphics stop rendering correctly after a while, but I think that's more an issue with the Endless Space core than the AGED mod, since it's never agreed with the combination of 32-bit Windows and a Radeon GPU.

Nearly everything added in the most recent update is still using a placeholder description- is that supposed to be like that? I merged it with Antera's Faction Trait mod, so something might have gone wrong there if the new features are supposed to have full descriptions in them.

Oh, and the tech to either colonize or terraform (I forgot which) barren planets requires a whopping 0 research points to obtain.

Other than that, it seems to be all good!

LogicSequence wrote:

Known Issues:

• Many descriptions missing (interested in writing them for me? Contact me!)

smiley: biggrin

(I need 10 characters?)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 29, 2015, 3:43:19 AM
The Political capitol +25% happiness improvement does not seem to work. +25% influence looks Ok.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 30, 2015, 11:39:00 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
smiley: biggrin

(I need 10 characters?)

Oh, I'm a derp. I'd offer to help write them if I had either more time on my hands or any faith in my ability to write a description that works well.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 1, 2015, 4:32:56 PM
Hello, you glorious modder you. I would be glad to help you with writing, if you'd do me the kind favour of helping me to get your mod to run. So - my mod folder is C:\Users\****\Documents\Endless Space\Disharmony\Modding. But whenever I try to load AGED, it just... Hangs, forever, staring towards infinite (dare I say... Endless?) space and leaving me feeling incredibly sad and dejected. I think it has something to do with my registry not knowing where my mods are located at despite it having been the same for, uh, however long it's been since release now. I uninstalled/reinstalled the game, still no dice. Any ideas? Is there something in registry.txt or the actual regedit key that I can bop to make it look in the right place? Is my guess likely terribly wrong?

... If there's no hope, just let me know what the placeholder texts are and I'll throw some words together for you. Thank you for creating such a wonderful mod; and nobler still, returning to it. The former requires creativity, the latter creativity and discipline.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 2, 2015, 2:34:15 AM
PC, win7! Again - even if I can't get this working, I'd be glad to help with whatever fluff n' flavour text you need done. I highly enjoyed previous versions, and I consider myself a passable writer, aha. Naturally, you can veto anything right (write?) off the bat!

Edit: Here's my current tech support post. It has a bit more comprehensive details. I'll be stepping out for a few minutes, but hope this information helps.

Editedit: Got it working - twenty minutes to load, and then another twenty minutes to start a new game, but it seems to be working now! Mind if I add recommendations for things into this thread, or would you prefer a pastebin or something? And - so you can figure out if my writing matches your goals...

Political Capital: To truly control a system it is necessary to project an image of control and success to the hearts and minds of it's people. Nowhere is this more true the Political Capital; the beating heart of government and rulership for any given system. Whether an efficiently running propaganda machine, a much beloved ruling body, or fiercely loyal (and fiercely expansionist) subjects, the Political Capital is a marvel of modern technology, efficient government and Dust-based industry that revitalizes the efforts of the system, guiding it's populace - and empire - ever forward, in search of new horizons.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 17, 2015, 5:08:44 PM
WOW just downloaded this Mod as i just bought the game on steam in a pack with their other games after reading the whole development post for this mod (saying to myself please be released). Anyways just saying i look forward to trying this mod when i start up the game
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 5:22:40 PM
Hi,

First, thanks LogicSequence for this amazing mod. It really adds just the right amount of depth to the game without changing it completely, which I really appreciate.

Now the bad part lol : I'm encountering a recurring (tested on 4 different games) error around turn 50 to 60 when I play with your mod active, using the last version of disharmony available on steam for mac (1.1.58). Do you have an idea of how to fix this, or even just what is causing this so I can look into it myself?

Here is a screenshot of the error happening:

It happens when I end a turn on single player. If I choose to continue playing, the game freezes. I can circumvent the issue by waiting for the game to autosave at the beginning of the turn after the error appeared on screen, then quit and reload that new autosave. But I have to do it for every subsequent turn after that, so I usually give up after less than 10 turns.

If you could help me with this matter, I would be deeply grateful.

Another thing: if you are still looking for people able to write descriptions for you, I'll be happy to offer my help (english and french).
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 28, 2015, 10:10:34 PM
Duema wrote:
Hi,

First, thanks LogicSequence for this amazing mod. It really adds just the right amount of depth to the game without changing it completely, which I really appreciate.

Now the bad part lol : I'm encountering a recurring (tested on 4 different games) error around turn 50 to 60 when I play with your mod active, using the last version of disharmony available on steam for mac (1.1.58). Do you have an idea of how to fix this, or even just what is causing this so I can look into it myself?

Here is a screenshot of the error happening:

It happens when I end a turn on single player. If I choose to continue playing, the game freezes. I can circumvent the issue by waiting for the game to autosave at the beginning of the turn after the error appeared on screen, then quit and reload that new autosave. But I have to do it for every subsequent turn after that, so I usually give up after less than 10 turns.

If you could help me with this matter, I would be deeply grateful.

Another thing: if you are still looking for people able to write descriptions for you, I'll be happy to offer my help (english and french).

I just want to input that, while i dont knwo what causes this, I do know that it is not just from this mod, it can happen from other mods as well, randomly. I do know that you dont have to save every time you see it. My friends and I figured out that if you hit continue playing, and then click on your empire menu, you "bypass" being locked up. dont ask me how or why, I dont know. It just does.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 5, 2015, 1:19:17 AM
@ LogicSequence - I'd like to say how much fun I had with the new planets and such smiley: biggrin

But there are a few things I notice

First - Some tool tip descriptions are missing ei. like the capitol of influence or something

Second - The AI stops using battle actions

Third - Given time the sowers overpopulate everyone since they don't need to wait to long on colonising anything

P.S. Love the Mod and also my first

Note: Here's is what I'd think on what happened

I'm on a mac

I'm on a mac on 10.8

I was playing on normal difficulty
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment