Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 22, 2013, 12:27:08 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
NOOO! smiley: smile The mod should be unzipped in C:\Users\***USER_ID***\Documents\Endless Space\Disharmony\Modding[/I] (assuming Windows Vista/7/8), where a directory named AGalaxyofEndlessDiversity should be created when unzipped. The files will be in there. smiley: smile[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh ok thanks. Just not used to that because every other game makes you shove them into the actual directory lol That is a much nicer system!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 22, 2013, 3:58:58 PM
Serious serious problem with paradise planets, they produce negative food! Or at least with the harmony they do, if I turn the slider more to the science end they produce more food...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 22, 2013, 4:00:52 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Serious serious problem with paradise planets, they produce negative food! Or at least with the harmony they do, if I turn the slider more to the science end they produce more food...

I'll have to look into that
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 22, 2013, 4:15:32 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:

I'm not seeing anything wrong. I only saw negative food values on systems with a paradise planet when i set the slider towards 100% science, just as happens with any other planet/system.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 22, 2013, 5:28:00 PM
The Paradise Plant produces too much Dust, the Harmony can only handle between 5 and 6 population pre-purifying.

Theres another Problem, I dont know why but I cant load the mod anymore since today, it hangs in the "LOADING ... PLEASE WAIT" screen. Same for a friend of mine.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 23, 2013, 5:23:52 AM
Hey LogicSequence!

Great mod that you made here. I can make the french localization. I suppose that everything I need to do is translate the strings in the localization locales.xlm ?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 23, 2013, 5:29:20 AM
Wegenbarth wrote:
The Paradise Plant produces too much Dust, the Harmony can only handle between 5 and 6 population pre-purifying.

Theres another Problem, I dont know why but I cant load the mod anymore since today, it hangs in the "LOADING ... PLEASE WAIT" screen. Same for a friend of mine.

OK That would explain it lol False alarm, sorry smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 23, 2013, 6:52:35 PM
Ok, it doesnt hang, it just loads EXTREMLY SLOWLY when I try to play with that mod. Same for when I start a game.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 23, 2013, 10:55:33 PM
Wegenbarth wrote:
Ok, it doesnt hang, it just loads EXTREMLY SLOWLY when I try to play with that mod. Same for when I start a game.

Don't know why, it's been loading fine for me. Have you tried verifying your game files?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 24, 2013, 5:23:16 PM
Hey LS.

Been waiting for this mod for a while now, but now that it's out I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

Pretty much did the generic installation, but after loading up the mod, new planet types are messed up. Each and every new type is represented as a completely white planet with something resembling a questionmark in the middle.

Tried checking game files, didn't seem to fix the problem.

Doesn't seem as i've missed anything during install, but if that's the case I'd welcome any help. Cheers.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 24, 2013, 8:09:01 PM
Holt wrote:
Hey LS.

Been waiting for this mod for a while now, but now that it's out I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

Pretty much did the generic installation, but after loading up the mod, new planet types are messed up. Each and every new type is represented as a completely white planet with something resembling a questionmark in the middle.

Tried checking game files, didn't seem to fix the problem.

Doesn't seem as i've missed anything during install, but if that's the case I'd welcome any help. Cheers.

Ummmm... No idea why that would be happening, what OS are you using?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 24, 2013, 8:53:38 PM
Windows 7 SP1

I'll try downloading it from a mirror, see if there's any difference. Will post results in a while.

UPD: Downloading from a mirror didn't work, still seems to be glitched up. Attaching a screenshot to illustrate the problem
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 25, 2013, 3:45:12 AM
Make sure your folder structure is correct, C:\Users\***USER_ID***\Documents\Endless Space\Disharmony\Modding\AGalaxyofEndlessDiversity[/I], where you should have:

• AI
  • Gui
  • Localization
  • Plugins
  • Simulation
  • Templates

Make sure you do not have 2 AGalaxyofEndlessDiversity directories.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 25, 2013, 2:08:11 PM
Yeah, folder structure is correct although it contains several cyrillic characters. Might it be the issue?

Mod folder contains all folders mentioned above, as well as one named "Graph".

Double-checked, only one Aged directory present.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 25, 2013, 8:24:38 PM
Holt wrote:
Yeah, folder structure is correct although it contains several cyrillic characters. Might it be the issue?

Mod folder contains all folders mentioned above, as well as one named "Graph".

Double-checked, only one Aged directory present.

Yep, definitely not supposed to have Cyrillic text (graph folder is normal). Sounds like something is up with your computer or unzip program.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 25, 2013, 8:56:22 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
Don't know why, it's been loading fine for me. Have you tried verifying your game files?

I did. And I'm not the only one with this problem, its the same for a friend of mine.

I redownloaded the mod, redownloaded ES, deleted the savefiles and faction files. And whats most strange is that it worked some days ago just fine. Was a minipatch of ES released which broke the mod?

Edit: And if I manage to get into the game after waiting 5 mins, it somehow breaks while starting a normal gaming session. Like if it freezes.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 25, 2013, 10:47:51 PM
hello

I had the same problem at mid-year with the release of Disharmony.

It was with an individual mod.

I do not know of or had the problem: perhaps an update to my graphics card.

In short, the solution that worked (the only) restore my computer to factory mode and everything is back in order.

Anyway super good job for your MOD LogicSequence

cordially
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment