Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 1:14:14 PM
Hi first of all great mod, the new planets and improvements are awesome.

I am having the same problem as somebody already mentioned before. The game takes really long ( without mod 5 secs vs. 5 min with mod) to load to the main menu and when starting/loading a game. Also when i mouse over a new research or improvement for the first time the game freezes for a few seconds before the tooltip appears. When i mouse over the same tech again the tooltip shows up as usual. Any idea how to solve this issue?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 27, 2014, 2:18:10 AM
Not sure if this mod has stopped being worked on.

Is anyone able to update it to the current version of the game, though?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 3, 2014, 2:42:26 PM
Is there by any chance you post the 1.0.3 version?

I still have some troubles installing the 1.0.4v, its like a week trying to get it right
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 5:00:23 PM
Hey Guys,

is there a way to add 2 Terraformings?

Asteroid Field => Barren World

Jungle World => Paradise

Ocean World => Paradise

Earth-like World => Paradise

Maybe by modding some data by my own (no clue how) or directly in the mod?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 10:21:01 PM
Hi, great mod! I encountered a small problem which is the tech tree icons and the prerequisite lines are missing but it's not game breaking.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 12, 2014, 4:14:16 PM
LogicSequence wrote:
P.S.

AGED will NOT be compatible with the Vaulters faction for the forseeable future, as i cannot play them. smiley: frown Unless someone wants to gift me the new game... Looking at you, AMPLITUDE! smiley: smile

I'd be willing to gift you a copy smiley: smile PM me your steam ID and I'll hook you up. Only thing I ask (aside from the added support for the Vaulters in the mod of course) is that you pass on the 50% off coupons to someone else to get them interested in ES smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 19, 2014, 11:32:23 AM
Siloxis wrote:
Hey Guys,

is there a way to add 2 Terraformings?

Asteroid Field => Barren World

Jungle World => Paradise

Ocean World => Paradise

Earth-like World => Paradise

Maybe by modding some data by my own (no clue how) or directly in the mod?

No idea anyone? smiley: frown
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 21, 2014, 12:17:13 AM
Yes, there is a way. If you really want those terraforms and Logic isn't responding then you going to have to learn how to do it yourself. Its not that hard and its highly informative for anyone using mods.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 9:33:56 AM
This looks like a great mod, has it been updated to work with the latest patch and the Vaulters.

Cheers,

Laz
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 2:13:10 PM
Although not playing with Vaulter affinity I have created a Vaulteresh custom race using the latest patch and the game seems to be working fine.

Great work LogicSequence it has breathed new life into ES, I love it!

I really hope you are still working on the mod as it would be very exciting to see an update.

Cheers,

Laz
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 27, 2014, 4:15:22 AM
I miss being able to use this mod smiley: frown Where are you logic? WHERE??
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 31, 2014, 4:10:02 AM
I've been looking at this mod--what parts of this mod aren't working or need to be fixed? I haven't had any issues playing it, though I don't have the vaulter faction. That should be a simple fix to correct any issues with them even though I don't have them (their info is still in the xmls without being unlocked).
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 31, 2014, 3:19:11 PM
Tiaximus wrote:
I've been looking at this mod--what parts of this mod aren't working or need to be fixed? I haven't had any issues playing it, though I don't have the vaulter faction. That should be a simple fix to correct any issues with them even though I don't have them (their info is still in the xmls without being unlocked).

I don't know what's not working, it just won't load on my game, might have another go at it with a fresh install or something maybe I just have old files.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 31, 2014, 7:49:36 PM
Yeah, the mod started up and everything *seemed* fine, though I didn't play out a game. I found one of each of the new planets and anomalies, and the added techs. I like his new tech icons... I *might* have to snag those up and use them for something. :-D While giving him credit, of course.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 1, 2014, 5:32:24 AM
OK well it seems to be working for me now which is just makes me find the fact that it didn't work before odd. Oh well hopefully it'll continue to work!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 22, 2014, 10:31:49 AM
Is there any chance of combining this mod with one of the AlternativGalaxyGenerator based ones? Especially "Bigger Galaxies with More People in Them"? I love playing weeks long games, and Your mod would be great for that if the galaxy size could be increased.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 23, 2014, 3:45:14 AM
Kot wrote:
Is there any chance of combining this mod with one of the AlternativGalaxyGenerator based ones? Especially "Bigger Galaxies with More People in Them"? I love playing weeks long games, and Your mod would be great for that if the galaxy size could be increased.

I second this and since we are wishing adding the Anomaly Overhaul mod to it would be even greater.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment