Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Extremely high gpu and cpu Temperature, almost 100% usage in Task Manager.

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 11:42:17 PM
DarthSonic wrote:

I forced texture filtering quality for Humakind to "Performance" for Humankind in Nvidia System Control Panel. That lowered temp of GPU by nearly 10 degress Clecius. Still to hot and my fans are driving crazy but at least better and I do not worry anymore about hardware damage.

I did that right from the start but did not notice any difference... will try again.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 23, 2021, 2:08:49 AM
DarthSonic wrote:

I forced texture filtering quality for Humakind to "Performance" for Humankind in Nvidia System Control Panel. That lowered temp of GPU by nearly 10 degress Clecius. Still to hot and my fans are driving crazy but at least better and I do not worry anymore about hardware damage.

This lowered my temps by about 5%. Not enough to be really comfortable but enough to worry less about cooking my GPU...usage still hovering around 100% though.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 23, 2021, 8:01:28 AM
Slashman wrote:
DarthSonic wrote:

This lowered my temps by about 5%. Not enough to be really comfortable but enough to worry less about cooking my GPU...usage still hovering around 100% though.

My GPU usage is around 65% and CPU around 50%. But lot of heat, that I can prevent in other games by lowering quality and/or using whispering mode.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment