Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 14, 2021, 3:59:00 PM

One idea that I just had to remove part of the attacker advantage is to prohibit attacker reinforcements from joining the battle on round 1. This would mean the defenders would have an opportunity to counterattack an attacker thats too eager. Better yet, let the attacker reinforcements join the battle but not move or attack on the first round.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
May 28, 2021, 5:00:56 PM

Maybe it shows how little time I had to spend with the opendev, but: is there an option to retreat in between strategic turns of a battle? That is, after the three (or so) rounds have finished and the global layer has advanced one turn.

If not, I think there should be, at least at a cost. It seems quite historical to have to fight every battle to the last man, once committed. Things happen. The enemy gets unexpected reinforcement or does unexpectedly well during a battle. It would be good to have the chance to re-assess whether that battle still makes sense or your 1:1.5 odds have slimmed to 1:3 odds. To prevent this from dragging things out too much, maybe there should be a cost, in addition to the upfront retreat, say -30 health to all units left.

(if something like this already exist, please apologise and feel free to ignore.)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Nov 22, 2021, 5:43:26 PM

- If Markabata takes increased damage from spears, it should also receive the Huns Cavalry +2 bonus.

- Heavy Weapons (tested with Mortars and Guardian Missiles), including Helicopters, can't attack units on destroyed district tiles. This seems like a bug?

-Units in destroyed fortified tiles seem to still have the fortified buff, gaining a combat strength bonus against attackers in non-fortified tiles.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment